Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 07-21-2010, 12:07 AM   #76
OJMayoDaFuture
I Go Hard In The Paint

OJMayoDaFuture has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Which player you base your game on?

I Would Have To Say J.R Smith/Jamal Crawford Im Kinda Trigger Happy Guard Or Jus Have Alot Of Confidence

OJMayoDaFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:21 AM   #77
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I also have a touch of young Latrell Sprewell.

But again, minus the NBA level skill, explosive hops and most anything else.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:40 AM   #78
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I also have a touch of young Latrell Sprewell.

But again, minus the NBA level skill, explosive hops and most anything else.

dude I think we are all in the same boat there
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:45 PM   #79
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
dude I think we are all in the same boat there
True, it just feels like I'm setting myself up anytime I compare my game to that of an NBA player. As if the next poster is going to come in and say, "What? Latrell Sprewell?! You mean you once dunked Jaren Jackson at MSG during the NBA Finals? I don't think so jerk."
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:50 AM   #80
L3B120N J4M35
Decent playground baller

L3B120N J4M35 has decent reputationL3B120N J4M35 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJMayoDaFuture
I Would Have To Say J.R Smith/Jamal Crawford Im Kinda Trigger Happy Guard Or Jus Have Alot Of Confidence

same here haha
L3B120N J4M35 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: