Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-10-2007, 07:14 PM   #61
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If we can get him minimum. I would go for him.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:19 PM   #62
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He fits best in Flip or Adelman's high-post offense, but I'm not sure I'd want to see him in Detroit unless it was off the bench.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:25 PM   #63
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
He fits best in Flip or Adelman's high-post offense, but I'm not sure I'd want to see him in Detroit unless it was off the bench.

not a bad idea, in case something happens to Mcdyess
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:34 PM   #64
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
He'd be great on the Lakers but I bet he goes to SA looking for a ring...

HIs agent said he wants playing time........
magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:38 PM   #65
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster

He would be great in the high-post of the LAL triangle!! He might
want to try playing for PJ and with Kobe....worth a try at that price.

magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:39 PM   #66
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
this idiot blames the whole fan base for booing McNabb when it was a small group of idiots....
Philly has always booed thier teams. They booed Garcia at QB, they booed their sixers, and I haven't seen a Phillies or Red Wings game lately, but I'm sure they have booed them too. Philly fans are the worst fans because they don't support their teams when they suck, they beat them down.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:51 PM   #67
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Red Wings? Philly?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 08:06 PM   #68
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

boston?? PP 's been tryin to get somone there with him for years, sure they got some good young players but webber can still put up big numbers and he can teach the game to the celtics big men (you know offensivley)
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 08:27 PM   #69
mhsbasketball
lol: smh:

mhsbasketball has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkdiggler41
Mavs need a back-up PF. Some might call him a locker canser, but I dont see that happening if we keep winning
hell no we dont need him, he sucks anways and is a chucker and is shooting at 40 percent as a pf who only takes jumpers. I would rather take sprewell than webber
mhsbasketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 08:38 PM   #70
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I made some calls , and like the word was from 3 weeks ago LA has first dib's , (digs still there)
Wizards' are an option cause he's in with Gil .

Unless mountains are moved - 2008 season will be another new home for Webman.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 08:49 PM   #71
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylikemonkey
I really think Webber could be a cool facilitator of the motion offense in the post.

most definitely, as he has had tremendous experiene with the Princeton sets. if Nets pick him off waivers, he could conceivably revive the Nets interest in the Princeton
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: