Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 01-14-2007, 01:17 AM   #1
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default 12.01.07 Rox@sac

well i guess we all are fed up with this team...heck guys arent even making game threads any more hmmm! well for those that dnt know we lost!

i kno i kno tell u something we dnt know....how about this u guys dnt kno this but i'll be joining targus in a minute lol i cant stomach these loses any more....get this, another lost under our belts and yet still no frickin MOVES!!

thank God for ron and corliss these guys are really playing their ass off
ron hit that clutch three to send the game into overtime

bibby got excited and starting jacking up threes because he wants to say he saved the game or "had to take the leader postion and 'lead' us to a victory" BS bibby u cost us the game and judging by Muss's face i think he is even tired of bibby n all

the score was 118-1something who cares we lost

Last edited by insidehoops : 01-24-2007 at 01:28 PM.
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 01:42 AM   #2
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

I honestly think/hope Brad is involved in a trade. I don't really know what his personal reasons would be, and for him not to even play? Unless someone in his family died or something, which is hopefully unlikely.

Mike Bibby played like trash again. Please Petrie hand him the Glad trash bag and send the man packing!!! He literally shot us out of the game(not like you haven't mentioned this though...) and he's being a ball hog. He made Alston look like a freaking all star. Bibby shot 3/14 and had only 5 assists. His shot selection is worse than a blind cop's!

Petrie needs to get a defender at the basket. The D played by Miller/Reef makes me sick to my stomach.

Muss needs to play Justin more, but oh well at least this was a start. Musselman really needs to run the offense through Ron and run Kevin off some screens to get him open. Bibby should be benched because he's a flat out bum. The man is an overpaid ball hog that doesn't play D. How can you NOT bench Mike? I think Mike has single handedly lost atleast 8 games for us this season. **** Bibby, get this loser off the team!
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 02:06 AM   #3
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
I honestly think/hope Brad is involved in a trade. I don't really know what his personal reasons would be, and for him not to even play? Unless someone in his family died or something, which is hopefully unlikely.

Mike Bibby played like trash again. Please Petrie hand him the Glad trash bag and send the man packing!!! He literally shot us out of the game(not like you haven't mentioned this though...) and he's being a ball hog. He made Alston look like a freaking all star. Bibby shot 3/14 and had only 5 assists. His shot selection is worse than a blind cop's!

Petrie needs to get a defender at the basket. The D played by Miller/Reef makes me sick to my stomach.

Muss needs to play Justin more, but oh well at least this was a start. Musselman really needs to run the offense through Ron and run Kevin off some screens to get him open. Bibby should be benched because he's a flat out bum. The man is an overpaid ball hog that doesn't play D. How can you NOT bench Mike? I think Mike has single handedly lost atleast 8 games for us this season. **** Bibby, get this loser off the team!
well said the guy is jus flat out a facking ass hole men!!!! he pisses me off because i know this isnt him at all.....!!! i dnt know what kind of identity crisis he's going through but he better wake up because he thinks he's superman or reggie miller or something....all he does is jacks up threes 40 footers .....i think he probably wants to see if he could atleast hit the rim from out there because obviously he's not trying to hot the shot....and please!!!! some one text bibby who lives in sactown and tell him F him 3 points is three points ass hole..... step up to the line trying to hit 50 footers isnt a 6 pointer or something

this guy is a facking lunatic if he believes that 50 footers = 8 points...this isnt the mike we all know... hmm and quite frankly i really dntt wanna wait til he comes back from what ever break he is on...by the time he finally come back he should be off this team first thing smoking to another state or something!! what a loser
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: