Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2007, 02:10 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb8
HAHAHA hatton jus closes space real well, stop hating. Btw its mad funny, I dont actualy rate hatton that much, amir khan will be better once he matures and gains experience from england, but he is a solid fighter.
I have only seen highlights of this urango guy, he sems like aknock out artist not really a boxer as such.

He only has 17 fights. He's a pup.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 02:10 PM   #17
mswank
High School JV MVP

mswank has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb8
HAHAHA hatton jus closes space real well, stop hating.

the fight with kostya (sp?) looked like a playground fight...and so did his fight against collazo. i hope he shows up and gets some kind of highlight reel knockout so he can be thrown into the mix. i just don't know what he'd do against a guy that's more boxer and less puncher.

in other news...did anyone see that pernell whitaker is calvin brock's new trainer? it's not like he'll win a belt anyhow but maybe it'll lead to pernell training a lightweight to beat on hispanic fighters and then get jobbed in the decision
mswank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 02:12 PM   #18
mswank
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Ricky Hatton should have done this 2yrs ago. Those damn euros always milk a career overseas then wanna start anew here.

dude joe calzaghe is gonna fight peter manfredo though! calzaghe must be FEARLESS!

haha
Old 01-20-2007, 02:14 PM   #19
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswank
dude joe calzaghe is gonna fight peter manfredo though! calzaghe must be FEARLESS!

haha

Calzaghe gotta do this he doesnt have much time left, if not now then never. Should be a good fight, i take calzghe.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 02:15 PM   #20
mswank
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb8
Calzaghe gotta do this he doesnt have much time left, if not now then never. Should be a good fight, i take calzghe.

it's not gonna be a good fight...he'll tear manfredo's head off. and if he doesn't he should retire.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:17 PM   #21
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

haha

:

Quote:
but maybe it'll lead to pernell training a lightweight to beat on hispanic fighters and then get jobbed in the decision

He should have helped that fraud Zab Judah learn how to copy his defensive style but not do it wrong and get caught!

I heard a rumor that Oscar is suing you for defamation of character. He isnt a thief nor is he hispanic!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 02:19 PM   #22
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
it's not gonna be a good fight...he'll tear manfredo's head off. and if he doesn't he should retire.

Calzaghe isnt the same fighter he used to be, trust me he wont dominate, should be competetive atleast. The pride of providence shall not be taken lightly. lol
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 03:37 PM   #23
dayvid316
I brick open layups

dayvid316 has an OK reputation so far

How is it going for lacy these days after he was whooped by calzaghe????

Calzaghe is after jermain Tylor or Hopkins!!
dayvid316 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: