Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-23-2010, 04:33 PM   #16
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl Online?

Met and married. Not a dating site; just a chance meeting.

Best move I ever made.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 04:39 PM   #17
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
I wouldn't meet anyone from Plenty Of Fish. I mean if you're really serious about finding someone, eHarmony or Match.com is the way to go. There are several online coupons for eHarmony that can get you subscribed for pretty cheap.

I'm not serious at all about meeting anyone, I just figured I'd check it out and see if my buddy was full of shit or not.

This girl is actually the first girl I've even actually talked to on there. When I'm bored I'll just look around on it for cute girls or see if there's anybody I know or whatever. I never really tried to holler at em.

And come to think of it MLH, I seem to recall you mentioning that before. Outta curiosity, were you (and/or her) both on there like actually kinda looking for a relationship, or were you just trying to meet people in a new area and it came about from that?
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 04:49 PM   #18
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the GIBBET
post her pic or story is BS

Why would I make up a story about potentially meeting a girl from a website? If I had made it up, I would've talked about how I already banged her and her totally hot friends, and she wouldn't have a kid.

And I think it's kind of awkward to post a picture of a girl I've never even actually met before.

But I'll think about it, cuz I have no shame anyways.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 04:57 PM   #19
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's pretty common now. Easy way to meet people who live close and want to socialize without having to go to bars or parties. Only people talking shit about it are ones that haven't done it to see that there's nothing wrong with it.

I guess it'd be a little awkward if you like, flew halfway across the country to meet some chick, but if they're locals anyway, no big deal really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
Met and married. Not a dating site; just a chance meeting.

Best move I ever made.

Congratz.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:15 PM   #20
the GIBBET
Banned

the GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
And I think it's kind of awkward to post a picture of a girl I've never even actually met before.

Bro they put their picture up on a dating site. Obviously they don't care who sees it. Why would you?
the GIBBET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:17 PM   #21
blondie
Da Mamba Lives 30/5/5

blondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this board

i met like 5 off plenty of fish, they had decent looks but only 1 wound up being normal and fuck-worthy, the rest were nervous wrecks, had severe emotional issues, or were bisexual psychos coming off a drama fest girlfriend and wanting to go back to ***** for a while
blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: