Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-23-2010, 02:39 PM   #1
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation
Default Joe Budden - Mood Muzik 4 [Mixtape]

Sorry if this is alraedy posted.

Quote:
1. Intro (Pray For Me)
2. Aftermath
3. Role Reversal
4. Come Along
5. Mop Salad (Skit)
6. Sober Up (featuring Crooked I)
7. Dessert For Thought (featuring Styles P and Pusha T)
8. 1000 Faces
9. Inseperable
10. The Shoes (Skit)
11. Remember The Titans (featuring Fabolous, Lloyd Banks, and Royce Da 5'9")
12. Welcome To Real Life
13. No Idea
14. Black Cloud
15. Follow Your Lead (featuring Joell Ortiz)
16. Stuck In The Moment
17. If All Else Fails

http://www.mediafire.com/?24795h52ehygcb3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GGC6A2TY

Last edited by Bigsmoke : 10-23-2010 at 02:41 PM.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:52 PM   #2
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Joe Budden - Mood Muzik 4 [Mixtape]

Been bumpin this all day.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:07 PM   #3
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn.....Joe Budden really is still on top of his game. Great mixtape.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:59 PM   #4
DatDudeD
In DUKE mode

DatDudeD has decent reputation

Damn feels like a breath of fresh air....... easily a classic, i will def be bumpin this for along time. That track "stuck in the moment" had me feeling that way listening to it, all the tracks had me zoned out.
DatDudeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 02:09 PM   #5
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Another solid mixtape from the border-line schizoid lyrical assassin. Feelin this album through and through from top to bottom. Have to give it another spin before I can really depict it but at first blush I'm really diggin "Black Cloud" & "Dessert for Thought"...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: