Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-24-2010, 12:41 PM   #16
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Mechanic/Carpenter/Electrician Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
damn j, you got a rebuttal in 6 minutes

these red-negged archetypes are serious, guns blazing

an alarm went off at Triple R HQ (Red Rep Retards).
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:41 PM   #17
EarlTheGoat
Banned

EarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Captain overweight in for the rescue.

EarlTheGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:44 PM   #18
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yikes you are predictable

paul crewe shaving points in college bet kinda predictable
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:14 PM   #19
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well not too long ago I had my xbox and computer across from each other and it was hell to get live, because if i wanted to play i had to plug up the cable and lock my room so no one would trip over the shit. So then I began to think why not just renovate my entire room? Would give me more space and would look much sexier. So I do and now all the cables are not noticeable and I have much more room to preform some interesting sex moves I saw out there on the internet.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:14 PM   #20
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think its the posters with the red bars who are in the REAL circle jerk crew.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:17 PM   #21
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Would give me more space and would look much sexier. So I do and now all the cables are not noticeable and I have much more room to preform some interesting sex moves I saw out there on the internet.

BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:26 PM   #22
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

my father is a jack of all trades (got his electrician license from lebanon, came here worked as a mechanic and got both carpenter and electrician licenses. in case i decide to fly the nest soon, I renovated the bedroom I had as a kid. Paid for hardwood flooring, new paint, new furniture, everything. I help my dad with the painting and flooring...saved at least a couple grand doing it ourselves.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:36 PM   #23
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Last thing I worked on:

All I've done recently is put up a shed...but that was just time consuming.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:13 PM   #24
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Last thing I worked on:

All I've done recently is put up a shed...but that was just time consuming.
I think an airplane mechanic would be my dream job. I love cars and all but working on a plane would be f*cking sick.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: