Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 11-02-2010, 09:51 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default No extension for Arron Afflalo

Nuggets guard Arron Afflalo was not offered a contract extension and will become a restricted free agent next summer. And while that would be upsetting for many players, Afflalo is taking it all in stride. I believed its a privileged position to even be having the ability to have that conversation right now, with only two or three guys in my class even signing, Afflalo said. So, from that standpoint, if my agent and management were talking, I definitely appreciate it. I put my best foot forward. Denver Post Blog

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/nba_rumor...#ixzz148Xor2r1
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:13 AM   #2
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: No extension for Arron Afflalo

Could end up messy if he has a big year. A team could be stupid and throw a stupid contract at him.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:06 PM   #3
paguy1955
High School Starter

paguy1955 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Could end up messy if he has a big year. A team could be stupid and throw a stupid contract at him.
Won't happen. With the new CMA coming out next season the new terms are LESS MONEY and LESS YEARS.. You are not gonna see to many extensions for next season until this situation is solved. They do not want to pay more now when they probably will pay less next season.
paguy1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:43 PM   #4
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paguy1955
Won't happen. With the new CMA coming out next season the new terms are LESS MONEY and LESS YEARS.. You are not gonna see to many extensions for next season until this situation is solved. They do not want to pay more now when they probably will pay less next season.

Hopefully. You never know tho. Wes Matthews had that solid year with Utah and Portland threw a crazy chunk of change at him.

If AA puts up like 14\3\3 and keeps his defense at the same level it'll be interesting. Hopefully the new CBA will help us out tho.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: