Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-25-2006, 03:16 AM   #16
Tips4
High School Varsity 6th Man

Tips4 has an OK reputation so far

Lol this might be childish but it had me laughing hard. They told Lamarcus Aldridge how we he felt "when luke banged him in the middle to see how it felt inside "
Tips4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 02:58 PM   #17
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tips4
Lol this might be childish but it had me laughing hard. They told Lamarcus Aldridge how we he felt "when luke banged him in the middle to see how it felt inside "
you stupid.

I think Pops Bonsu is gonna be a good back-up low post small foward. Sort of like a Jamal Mashburn kind of guy. He's still not going in the first round though.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 03:05 PM   #18
johndough
Great young streetballer

johndough has decent reputation

lol @ " a Jamal Mashburn kind of guy".
johndough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 03:15 PM   #19
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

I just read that and realized I need to make it clear. Pops is in no way as skilled as Mashburn. Nothing in there skill set matches. Mashburn was the only name I could think of to describe Pops.

I think Pops will make his living by offensively just outmuscling other back-up SF's.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:23 PM   #20
Tips4
High School Varsity 6th Man

Tips4 has an OK reputation so far

I really wanna see Bargani's workout. Did he workout for Raptors yet ?
Tips4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:58 PM   #21
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tips4
I really wanna see Bargani's workout. Did he workout for Raptors yet ?

No. He won't workout BC said, all he's going to do IF he comes over before the draft is take a physical in NYC.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: