Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-23-2006, 04:44 PM   #16
L4k</3F4n-Angels
Can barely lace up my sneakers

He we will be better as long as Phil Jackson is the coach there, he benefits very much from the Triangle Offense, im sure once he plays more with the starters he will learn to catch those passes. He wont be a Jermain because hes not as athletic as Jermain, but he is quick and has good inside post moves from time to time, hes not gonna be a fines center, but the problem is Kareem is trying to make him more fines and thats what could break him. I see him as a 1-2 All Star player, a 16/9/3(assists). Oh yes he can pass
L4k</3F4n-Angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 11:15 PM   #17
TylerTJ10
Can barely lace up my sneakers

your right the lakers have a hall of fame player coaching the big men and under his wing he will be a all-star and maybe hall of famer and could be have his jersey next to the lakers greats
TylerTJ10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 10:01 PM   #18
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Role Player

I agree with most of the folks here who said he will be a role player. Look, Ben Wallace is a role player and he does some incredible things. So, its not like being a role player is a bad thing.

That being said, he seems to be responding to Phillip, so hopefully they can maximize his effectiveness for the team. I sure hope he works hard during the off-season!

-Mike in SoCal
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:44 AM   #19
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
I agree with most of the folks here who said he will be a role player. Look, Ben Wallace is a role player and he does some incredible things. So, its not like being a role player is a bad thing.

That being said, he seems to be responding to Phillip, so hopefully they can maximize his effectiveness for the team. I sure hope he works hard during the off-season!

-Mike in SoCal

good point. he also scores more but Ben is flashy when he blocks shots...and his hair catches attention...which is why hes an all star almost every year
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: