Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-14-2010, 12:49 AM   #16
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Marijuana

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCgimmeBron
Every wkd - book it

defs can't go without weed on Friday night .. that will be my toughest challenge

so friday saturday sunday - 3 days a week.

Ever since i was in year 11 . Seeing as i'm not disclosing how old i am , you'll just have to guess.

edibles are the healthiest way to get high. make weed butter and you can cook anything, brownies, cupcakes, pancakes.. anything. edibles are also cool because 1. you dont smell and 2. you stay higher waaaay longer. its also cheaper to get high off edibles you dont even need weed you could jst use some shake all you need is the THC. im tryin to quit as well its easier said than done i smoke too much
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:51 AM   #17
NYCgimmeBron
Kids at the park dunk on me

NYCgimmeBron has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
I'm starting to think OP is troll juice.

lol troll juice,

in hindsight , actually regretting thread and hoping it gets shuffled to the back .
NYCgimmeBron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:52 AM   #18
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
edibles are the healthiest way to get high. make weed butter and you can cook anything, brownies, cupcakes, pancakes.. anything. edibles are also cool because 1. you dont smell and 2. you stay higher waaaay longer. its also cheaper to get high off edibles you dont even need weed you could jst use some shake all you need is the THC. im tryin to quit as well its easier said than done i smoke too much
How long does it take to get high after consuming?
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:08 AM   #19
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

Quote:

yes, but the smell of cooking in a dorm or apartment building can be troubling
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:22 AM   #20
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlver
How long does it take to get high after consuming?

depends. definitely doesnt hit you right away like smoking it does. usually 20-45 minutes. a noob mistake a lot of people often do is eat a brownie, wait ten minutes, dont feel high, then eat another one, then an hour later they are tripping balls. if you eat a solid brownie you will stay high for 5+ hours easily.

@brooks youre right its does smell while cooking its best to do it in a house or somewhere where it doesnt matter.
Old 12-14-2010, 01:27 AM   #21
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

Quote:
depends. definitely doesnt hit you right away like smoking it does. usually 20-45 minutes. a noob mistake a lot of people often do is eat a brownie, wait ten minutes, dont feel high, then eat another one, then an hour later they are tripping balls. if you eat a solid brownie you will stay high for 5+ hours easily.

@brooks youre right its does smell while cooking its best to do it in a house or somewhere where it doesnt matter.

oh man the first time i had brownies was before the big 'college campus outside festival blowout party/concert'. i only ate 1, but we put so much stuff into it, it just tanked me, and i fell asleep and was a log before the stereotypical party started. i'm a pretty lightweight when it comes to pot though, always been more of a drinker.
Old 12-14-2010, 01:40 AM   #22
1manfastbreak
just win

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
oh man the first time i had brownies was before the big 'college campus outside festival blowout party/concert'. i only ate 1, but we put so much stuff into it, it just tanked me, and i fell asleep and was a log before the stereotypical party started. i'm a pretty lightweight when it comes to pot though, always been more of a drinker.

haha yes its such a more intense high, youre jsut high all over. i remember this one time, they gave brownies at clubs that are like 2x the dosage of weed and so on, and my friend got one that was 10x, and they recommended that you only eat it in small portions. so we gave our room mate who was from alabama and doesnt really ever smoke a little chuck about the size of a 50 cent piece, and he was lit lmao i just remember him laying on the couch talking about spiders crawling under his skin and how hes never doin this again hahahah he was fine though it was too funny
Old 12-14-2010, 01:54 AM   #23
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

Quote:
haha yes its such a more intense high, youre jsut high all over. i remember this one time, they gave brownies at clubs that are like 2x the dosage of weed and so on, and my friend got one that was 10x, and they recommended that you only eat it in small portions. so we gave our room mate who was from alabama and doesnt really ever smoke a little chuck about the size of a 50 cent piece, and he was lit lmao i just remember him laying on the couch talking about spiders crawling under his skin and how hes never doin this again hahahah he was fine though it was too funny

ha, i never have paranoid thoughts on weed like that dude, but once i laid out on my bed i just couldn't move, almost literally. strangely enough, i do remember i kicked the other three dudes' asses on the gamecube smash brothers for the half hour between the onset and before i fell asleep, though.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:11 AM   #24
1manfastbreak
just win

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
ha, i never have paranoid thoughts on weed like that dude, but once i laid out on my bed i just couldn't move, almost literally. strangely enough, i do remember i kicked the other three dudes' asses on the gamecube smash brothers for the half hour between the onset and before i fell asleep, though.

lmao weed + video games are a better combo than jordan + pippen
Old 12-14-2010, 02:16 AM   #25
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
lmao weed + video games are a better combo than jordan + pippen

funny sh!t man. repped.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:31 AM   #26
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

don't listen to what everyone says about detox drinks/miracle pills. the only way to pass a drug test is dilution. i smoked all weekend about 2 weeks ago, then had to drug test for a job that friday (5 days after) and passed because i just drank an ungodly amount of water. but yeah, like other people in this thread have said, it's all about how much body fat you have, how active you are, how much and how often you smoke.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:16 AM   #27
Whiteness
Banned

Whiteness has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
don't listen to what everyone says about detox drinks/miracle pills. the only way to pass a drug test is dilution. i smoked all weekend about 2 weeks ago, then had to drug test for a job that friday (5 days after) and passed because i just drank an ungodly amount of water. but yeah, like other people in this thread have said, it's all about how much body fat you have, how active you are, how much and how often you smoke.

still surprised no one has suggested this

water

water
Whiteness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:22 PM   #28
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Water.

Exercise.

Take Niacin and do sauna sessions.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: