Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 12-22-2010, 07:48 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

Default Warriors struggling, but at least they're not the Kings

Ellis scores 36, Warriors beat Kings in OT -- The AP reports: A forgotten player on the depth chart at times this season, no one could forget the contribution Vladimir Radmanovic made Tuesday night to save the Golden State Warriors from what appeared to be yet another defeat. Radmanovic made a buzzer-beating 3-pointer in regulation and teammate Monta Ellis took control of the game in overtime, scoring nine of his 36 points to lift the Warriors to a 117-109 victory over the struggling Sacramento Kings... Reggie Williams scored 24 points, Dorell Wright had 17 and Lee added 15 points and 12 rebounds for the Warriors, who won for only the fourth time all year on the road... Tyreke Evans had 15 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists for the Kings, who have the NBA’s worst record (5-21). The Kings have lost seven of eight home games and are 3-12 at Arco Arena.

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/daily.shtml#ixzz18q9xphPe
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:29 PM   #2
BASEDGOD
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Re: Warriors struggling, but at least they're not the Kings

i cant put my finger on the vladman. he will suck it up and then every once in a while hit a 3 or get a dunk. still would like to see him go though
BASEDGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:02 PM   #3
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

They had a nice stretch where they actually won some games. They beat the Kings, a Roy-less Blazer and a Iguodala-less Sixers team. I don't expect the same success in the next 10 games where they will spend time on the road against teams like Atlanta, Miami, Orlando and New Orleans. They also play the Lakers. I see them winning 2 games against New Jersey and the Clippers, which they get at Oracle.

The Warriors aren't the worst team in the league but they're only beating teams that are worst than them or that have an injury to a key player. Yes, a win is a win, but a win doesn't necessarily mean that this is a good team. You have to look at the quality of the win and this current 3-game win streak doesn't warrant much merit.

This is a 30 to 35 win team unless a major deal goes down.
BayAreaSportz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:38 PM   #4
Chris Quinn
Banned

lol clownin on the KINGS
Chris Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: