Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2011, 05:51 AM   #91
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Thanks Guys...

Sad as ever 4+ posters can't put me down and LOJ still smashing faces in the gutter drain.

Let me get off this comp so I can lift and start my day. When you going to post pics Go? Can't wait to see your fat ass up in here, *******.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:52 AM   #92
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
yeah crash can do pretty well against deng, he's a lockdown perimeter defender. the rose-DJ matchup terrified me, i honestly thought rose would drop 40 on him but rose wasn't looking to score as often as i think he should have. i dunno if you watched the final miutes of the last bulls/cats matchup but rose can score on DJ whenever he wants, but overall DJ handled himself pretty well. rose got his but DJ got his too

I didn't catch the whole game only parts....(2 times in a week though? )

I think that's what he has to do against Rose. Take it to him since he (Rose) has to expend so much energy generating offense.

I don't think people really understand how supremely talented you have to be in order to become a starting PG in the league sub 6 feet.

Last edited by Go Getter : 01-20-2011 at 05:55 AM.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:54 AM   #93
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
Yep, are you talking about that movie with Joaquin Phoenix or whatever his name is? I never saw it, but Johnny is sick as hell.
Yeah, it was pretty decent actually, if you are a fan you should catch it....I enjoyed it thoroughly and his genre of music isn't really my style.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:54 AM   #94
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Sad as ever 4+ posters can't put me down and LOJ still smashing faces in the gutter drain.

Let me get off this comp so I can lift and start my day. When you going to post pics Go? Can't wait to see your fat ass up in here, *******.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:55 AM   #95
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Yeah, it was pretty decent actually, if you are a fan you should catch it....I enjoyed it thoroughly and his genre of music isn't really my style.
I wanted to see it. It was just one of those that once the commercials for it stopped and stuff I forgot about it, definately going on the list though.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:56 AM   #96
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
I wanted to see it. It was just one of those that once the commercials for it stopped and stuff I forgot about it, definately going on the list though.

If you like Cash it's a must see. Tell me how you like it after you cop it.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:57 AM   #97
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
If you like Cash it's a must see. Tell me how you like it after you cop it.
Will do.

Thanks to you and Quizno for reminding me about it.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:56 AM   #98
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Starface, do you realize every time you try to make fun of me, all I think about is your spray on tan and your homosexually arranged diamond ear rings?

Stop making me laugh.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:02 PM   #99
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
Starface, do you realize every time you try to make fun of me, all I think about is your spray on tan and your homosexually arranged diamond ear rings?

Stop making me laugh.

He claims that he isn't Starface or Bruinlove but he posts like the evil spawn of those 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannonelements
Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance, need for admiration, extreme self-involvement, and lack of empathy for others. Individuals with this disorder are usually arrogantly self-assured and confident. They expect to be noticed as superior.

That's about as accurate a description of Starface as any.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: