Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 01-25-2011, 12:47 AM   #1
sportin_life
Gotta love West LA

sportin_life has an OK reputation so far
Default David Lee: Sell high?

David Lee is finally playing well again, but do you think this is going to sustain for the rest of the season?

I'm thinking of trying to sell him now when I might be able to land decent value for him from someone after a center/boards. Should I hold onto him and hope for the best or sell him while I might be able to get 3rd round value back, the way he's been playing this month?
sportin_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:55 AM   #2
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: David Lee: Sell high?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportin_life
David Lee is finally playing well again, but do you think this is going to sustain for the rest of the season?

I'm thinking of trying to sell him now when I might be able to land decent value for him from someone after a center/boards. Should I hold onto him and hope for the best or sell him while I might be able to get 3rd round value back, the way he's been playing this month?

im thinking about doing the same thing.... would love a three point shooter/assister in return, but not sure who to go after quite yet.
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:12 AM   #3
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

I'd assume you used a higher pick than a 3rd rounder to draft him. He's playing the way he should in a high scoring offense. I'd hold unless you're getting 2nd round value back at least
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:13 AM   #4
lakeshow2011
Can barely lace up my sneakers

lakeshow2011 has an OK reputation so far

I think you should hold onto him unless you can get a steal in a trade. He's not going to have the same numbers as last year in the second half of the season, but I think he will have very good value the rest of the way. He seems to have found his groove in the Warriors offense, and Biedrens seems to get worse by the day, this is going to leave alot of boards open for Lee to snatch.
lakeshow2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:59 AM   #5
sportin_life
Gotta love West LA

sportin_life has an OK reputation so far

Yea, I had used a mid-2nd rounder on him, expecting big things in the warriors offense. Unfortunately, he played like crap most of the season until now. I actually tried trading him a couple months ago for J-Rich and got turned down (good thing it did), because I was desparate to unload him. I need a guard for 3's/assists, so was thinking of trying to move him for one, although I'm not sure who to target that has around 3rd round value. I guess I can target Felton, but Felton >> Lee so far.
sportin_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:51 AM   #6
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think Lee's a safe hold, he's the only competent big the warriors have so he should be steady in his production as the year goes Biedrins doesn't deserve to be in the NBA let alone a court TBH. Monta and Curry work the two man real well with Lee i'd be looking to buy him actually wherever i could.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:08 PM   #7
Quickz
I brick open layups

Quickz has an OK reputation so far

Although I agree that he is a safe hold, I also think you should look at your team and decide if he really helps you or will someone else you out more but target someone who mightt needs a scoring big but not to someone who might beat you in a spot were he helps you. Good luck
Quickz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: