Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 11-27-2009, 11:01 AM   #1
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default brandon bass update

hello magic fans

i LOVE the additions that you made this year. vc and ryan anderson were stolen from the nets

but i was especially happy about the brandon bass pick up. i thought that he would add a certain toughness to the middle as well as help dwight on the boards.

why isnt he playing more? i havent stayed up with the details...
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 07:46 AM   #2
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: brandon bass update

anybody here?
Old 11-28-2009, 07:54 PM   #3
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

Old 11-29-2009, 12:55 AM   #4
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
hello magic fans

i LOVE the additions that you made this year. vc and ryan anderson were stolen from the nets

but i was especially happy about the brandon bass pick up. i thought that he would add a certain toughness to the middle as well as help dwight on the boards.

I think we actually aren't as good of a team when Brandon Bass is playing PF since what makes us a good team is having a PF (as well as PG, SG and SF) all 3 point threats.

But I love Brandon Bass' game, I hope ideally he'll be very valuable during playoff time.
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:14 PM   #5
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

has then been any talk in Orlando about Bass getting moved ?

I'd lov to see the guy in a Bucks uni .... but Hammond has a finger up his A$$.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:36 PM   #6
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

horrible offseason by the magic.

turk was the key to the offense, signing both gortat and bass was horribly redundant, and carter doesn't have a place on this team... at least, so far.

you guys were a half-step away from the championship but have nobody to blame but your GM if you don't win it all this year. he seriously needs his head examined, because he somehow managed to spend more money and make the team worse AFAIK.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:00 AM   #7
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Seriously the Magic got Vince to help them win more but they aren't using Vince in that way they are using him as a 32 MPG guy,when they need to use him as a 40 MPG who touches the ball more than anyone else and who has more plays run for him.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:50 PM   #8
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hope bass gets traded to Milwaukee for Bell.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:18 AM   #9
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
No
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:04 PM   #10
nestea()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper

Not This.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:55 AM   #11
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

he looked good against the cavs
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:43 PM   #12
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i was just about to post a thread about him. what the hell has happened to this guy? ORL went after him pretty hard to get him signed, played well for a bit and then nothing. has he even gotten onto the court yet in the playoffs?
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:06 AM   #13
CBLhoops
Banned

CBLhoops is a pretty well-respected posterCBLhoops is a pretty well-respected posterCBLhoops is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
hello magic fans

he is injured
CBLhoops is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: