Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 02-15-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here
Default Starting PG

As most of you can see, Aaron Brooks looks unhappy coming off the bench. Does anyone think he needs to start now or should he continue to come off the bench?
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:29 PM   #2
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Starting PG

I think he should stay coming off the bench. I like Kyle as the starting PG. He's bigger, he looks to pass the ball and I like the energy he brings on defense. Plus he's having a career year shooting the ball including from 3pt range. Aaron is cool but he's more a scoring PG while Kyle is more a traditional.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:28 AM   #3
ImmortalNemesis
Not Brazil 2014

ImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's funny because I thought Brooks would eventually get his starting role back. I was wrong, obviously. Kyle Lowry has been playing really good basketball all season long. I like Lowry and appreciate what he does for the team, but he hasn't been that good.

The reason why Brooks is still coming off the bench is because his game is so shitty. Seriously, he doesn't produce. And Adelman won't let Brooks start unless he starts producing. Why should he, right? Lowry has been decent and Brooks has been trash. He has to earn his minutes, just like Lowry.

Honestly I think Brooks needs to stop being a little pussy and accept his role coming off the bench. You're not producing, you're playing shitty basketball. Stop b*tching, stop complaining, stop it with the attitude and play some good ball. He doesn't even have a reason to complain, because he's so far he's been trash. When he starts playing like 09-10 Aaron Brooks, then he'd have a reason to complain for coming off the bench. Until then, Aaron Brooks should STFU.

So no, I don't think Brooks should start. Reward Lowry for his hard work and hustle. Maybe Brooks can learn a little something from Lowry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
I'd start Lowry, he's your PG that your going to have after this season, the Rockets aren't making the playoffs (I would seriously be in shock if they did), it seems like Aaron Brooks might be on his way out, so I'd start Lowry, bring Brooks off the bench for scoring.

+1

Last edited by ImmortalNemesis : 02-16-2011 at 12:31 AM.
ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:30 AM   #4
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd start Lowry, he's your PG that your going to have after this season, the Rockets aren't making the playoffs (I would seriously be in shock if they did), it seems like Aaron Brooks might be on his way out, so I'd start Lowry, bring Brooks off the bench for scoring.

Lowry is a short term solution for you guys though, you guys need to pick up a pure passer, and can shoot the ball at times to, but I don't think Lowry or Brooks are the long term solutions for the Rockets. Brooks has been whiny as can be lately though.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:07 PM   #5
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

So would anybody trade him? He's in pretty much every trade rumor that involves the Rockets.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:26 AM   #6
ImmortalNemesis
Not Brazil 2014

ImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
So would anybody trade him? He's in pretty much every trade rumor that involves the Rockets.

I would trade him if the opportunity presents itself. I wouldn't be upset if Brooks got traded, but I feel like Morey isn't that desperate to trade him. Which teams would risk trading for him anyway? No team is willing to give much for a 2 month Brooks rental.
ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: