Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 02-09-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool
Default Draft since 2005

Minnesota draft picks since 2005
2005:
Rashad McCants #14 - TRADED
Results: Traded to Kings after a few seasons because of attitude problems and since has appeared in great films such as:
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2011/01/2nd-trailer-of-former-nba-player-rashad-mccants-bi-sexual-gangster-movie

2006:

Brandon Roy (traded for Randy Foye) #7 - TRADED
Results: He was always inconsistent. The Brandon Roy injury makes this draft pick look a lot better than it would be looked at a year ago. We basically got nothing out of this pick. We drafted him looking for a point gaurd similar to Chauncey Billups and got an undersized shooting gaurd.

2007:
Corey Brewer #7 - POSSIBLE TRADE
Results: He had a horrible first year. He has since turned out to be a lot more than his first year had shown. His shot is average and he plays elite defense against the best scorers in the game. The guy is a game changer, hustler and gives his all every night. He is worth a lot more than we will ever get in a trade, though it may happen.

2008:
Kevin Love #5
Results: He is an all-star, but he lack defense and our team is dead last in defense. We could be a team above .500 if our defense was just average. Love has a lot to do with the crappy defense we play.

2009:
Ricky Rubio #5 (plays in Spain) - POSSIBLE TRADE
Results: Where the hell did I say he played? Enough said.

Johnny Flynn #6 - POSSIBLE TRADE
Results: hip injury at end of 1st year going into 2011 season, now showing flashes of what we drafted him for. Is Telfair playing better? I think we should bench Luke and look to the future.

Ty Lawson (traded to Nuggets for future conditional 1st round pick) #18
Results: Ty Lawson could have been a great point guard for the Wolves and it all depends how well Rubio and Flynn pan out on whether this was a good decision.

2010:
Wesley Johnson#4
Results: Wesley has a great shooting stroke. If he can improve his handles, then he will be a superstar some day. Just give him time.

Luke Babbit#16 and Ryan Gomes traded for Martell Webster
Results: He started out well during the beginning of the season, but hasn’t ever found his place in the organization. I think if we actually trade Brewer, then he will do much better. He just needs a lot more playing time.

Trevor Booker#23 and Hamady Ndiaye#56 traded for Lazar Hayward#30 and Nemanja Bjelica
Results: Who knows?

Last edited by 04mzwach : 02-09-2011 at 03:27 PM.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:40 PM   #2
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Draft since 2005

I think that we should hold on to CB#22. He has too much upside left. Rubio is pretty much out the door. Flynn...has to go. I don't know what we will get for him, but he HAS to go!!

Man, we are getting crushed in these drafts.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 01:29 AM   #3
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Draft since 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
I think that we should hold on to CB#22. He has too much upside left. Rubio is pretty much out the door. Flynn...has to go. I don't know what we will get for him, but he HAS to go!!

Man, we are getting crushed in these drafts.

Brewer has officially been traded. I like Randolph MUCH MORE as a T-Wolf than Brewer.

As for Wes Johnson becoming a "Superstar"..... he has the potential to be a good starter, but most likely never a superstar.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: