Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-17-2011, 09:34 PM   #31
LWBMIA
I hit open layups

LWBMIA has not been impressing people
Default Re: i honestly feel like the bulls.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
When the heat can actually beat the Bulls, then you can talk.

You'll see in the playoffs...
LWBMIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:36 PM   #32
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWBMIA
You'll see in the playoffs...
No, we won't.

Bulls have a shot at the ECF, while miami will get bounced by Boston. maybe next year.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:37 PM   #33
Hittin_Shots
National High School Star

Hittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
We're missing 19 points of offense a game with Boozer gone. The Bulls offense will be fine when healthy. Regardless of any offensive struggles, the defense has been getting the job done.

Ur not missing 19 points, other people take his shots.... Unless he scores only from his own offensive rebounds. If someone that wudnt of shot shoots with a better % u cud even be gaining points, but even lower % ur not losing 19 points...
Hittin_Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:39 PM   #34
24r2
High School Varsity 6th Man

24r2 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

i thought defense wins championships?
24r2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:43 PM   #35
Glide2keva

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24r2
i thought defense wins championships?
Not according to these guys. 2 stars and scrubs and rupaul, while throwing a big party like you won it already does.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:44 PM   #36
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
Ur not missing 19 points, other people take his shots.... Unless he scores only from his own offensive rebounds. If someone that wudnt of shot shoots with a better % u cud even be gaining points, but even lower % ur not losing 19 points...
I'm just pointing out the Bulls are missing their second best scorer, and primary post scorer in Boozer. I don't care how many shots other people take, it's not the same as having a Carlos Boozer on the court.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:46 PM   #37
az00m
bet purple 3/05/11

az00m has decent reputationaz00m has decent reputation

2004 pistons anyone?
az00m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:32 PM   #38
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Quote:
How's Ben Gordon working out? Oh that's right, the Pisstains are last in the league with Washington.

i dont know why you think that's a bad thing, of course ben gordon isn't our first option, it's tayshaun

i'm glad we're tanking, and we're not the worst team in the league, i wish we were
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:00 PM   #39
cteach111
National High School Star

cteach111 has an OK reputation so far

there's only 2 teams to which I think the OP's argument applies: Boston and LA. Everyone else is beatable.
cteach111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:24 PM   #40
icewill36
Local High School Star

icewill36 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayicewill36 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Because the Heat have such a great record against the top teams in the league.

bu bu bu we got lebron!!!!!!!!!

dont try and turn this into a heat thread *******....

the point is the other good teams can defend, as well as score. and dont even try to compare the bulls to the 2004 pistons. that team was STACKED, and COULD score, but it just wasn't larry browns focus. they had four fukking all-stars for christs sake and a good bench.you see how the offense exploded when saunders took over. the bulls on the other hand are not even capable of scoring a lot because they just dont have the talent.

defense wins championships doesnt mean you only need to defend to win it, otherwise last years bobcats would have been title contenders.
icewill36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:15 AM   #41
Notorious D.M.C
It was all a dream

Notorious D.M.C has an OK reputation so far

The fact that they have a great defense will keep them in every game. On nights that they can score then too bad for their opponent.
Notorious D.M.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:19 AM   #42
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Kevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this board

Quote:
No, we won't.

Bulls have a shot at the ECF, while miami will get bounced by Boston. maybe next year.
Yeah, because we're out of the running for the 1st seed.
Kevin_Garnett_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:27 AM   #43
Harion
Banned

Harion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHarion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHarion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Bulls thread, started by a non-Bulls fan.
you haven't been here long have you? look around. more than half of Heat or Lebron threads are started by haters and not by fans. even GTs of Heat are started by haters whose team isn't even facing Miami GTs are supposed to be started by fans of either teams. not posters who have no stake in the game.
Harion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:30 AM   #44
Glide2keva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Garnett_5
Yeah, because we're out of the running for the 1st seed.
Never said that. I said we have a shot at it, not that we have it locked up.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: