Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 04-06-2011, 06:40 PM   #1
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Congrad's on playoffs

Well my Bucks and Bobcats couldn't pull off a 36, 27 win season , and the Pacers last 20 games of the season was tougher than the above two teams and the pacers showed their cred.

I doubt a 2nd round will occur , but it is excelent experience for Hibbert and other young players on the team.

I'd like to see 1-2 wins against the Bulls .. just to make it interesting !!!
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 04:28 AM   #2
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Congrad's on playoffs

I'd frankly be the most stunned I've ever been at a series upset, but it's great experience. I expect 5 games, 6 and I'm pretty damn impressed honestly.

I don't care if it's "backing in" with a sub .500 record or any of that. 80% of our starting lineup is on rookie deals, George is a true rookie, Collison's a 2nd year guy on his 4th coach now and second franchise, Hansbrough's a 2nd year guy with a whole 30 game rookie year and a nutty bout of post concussion syndrome that had people wondering if he could play again. Hibbert's a 3rd year true 7'2 C that got taken 17th (17th I said!, for Jermaine O'Neal's corpse!). Cap space, player maturation, blah blah blah, future's not AS bright as a lot of people make it out, but it IS bright. Bright as it's been post-brawl by far.

No, we don't have Rose or Durant or Griffin or whomever, but we've got a team. An actual team again, with a future. Couldn't be happier with where we're headed.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: