Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-23-2011, 05:24 PM   #1
STR8OUTACHICAGO
Kids at the park dunk on me

STR8OUTACHICAGO has an OK reputation so far
Default A loss is good for the Bulls

Bulls had won what? 12 in a row before the loss today. I'm mad but I'm also glad that they lost. I think a loss will make them come out much better in their next game. Losses can be a good thing. You can't win them all.
STR8OUTACHICAGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation
Default Re: A loss is good for the Bulls

I agree, now thibs needs to realize his rotations need changing, get asik in the game more and hopefully wake this team up, it's crunch time boys
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 07:57 PM   #3
game385
Great young streetballer

game385 has an OK reputation so far

I guess that's a good way of looking at it. I just wish Carlos Boozer would step the f*ck up...

We need him to be a 20 - 10 guy almost every night.
game385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:58 PM   #4
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They NEED to come out strong next game. None of this soft shit. Indy are playing their asses off but our Bulls are definitely better than this.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:56 PM   #5
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Frohman
I agree, now thibs needs to realize his rotations need changing, get asik in the game more and hopefully wake this team up, it's crunch time boys

I know Noah was productive on offense but it just seemed to me that Hibbert is just too tall for him to stop. I really think Asik's height could really bother Hibbert at the low block. Noah at times can bother Roy's initial shot but those put backs, Noah's teaamtes having to leave their man to help resulted to followups, took it's toll.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:02 PM   #6
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by game385
I guess that's a good way of looking at it. I just wish Carlos Boozer would step the f*ck up...

We need him to be a 20 - 10 guy almost every night.

A lot of it IMO, is too much probing and standing around watching Rose resulting to low % shots mostly by their leader. Korver was the only one trying to move without the ball. Boozer needs to flash to the lanes from the weakside, Deng also should cut and move without the ball and keep the Pacers defense guessing and more importantly working. Rose also needs to attack more when he can or set up Korver more when he is trapped.
Old 04-24-2011, 12:49 AM   #7
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Noah had no issues with Hibbert one on one. It was when Noah was guarding Boozers man AND Hibbert in zone, when Noah let Hibbert get a step on him.

We should bring Boozer off the bench. I don't care about his contract, he would do more damage popping in after 6 minutes go by in the first.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:11 AM   #8
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected poster

I hope this serves as an eye opener. Although I figured the Pacers would already have our Bulls' attention after the first three close games. The Pacers pretty much just outworked us and wanted it more. We need to close this out in Game 5 at home. Our guys should come out wanting to close this out and even want to blow them out and make a statement to everyone. Enough playing around. Let's get down to business. Play the type of defense we're capable of playing for the whole game, play smart basketball and cut down on the turnovers and play our game. Let's finish this. Let the Atlanta-Orlando series go 6 or 7 and ur guys will get a few days of much needed rest.

Game 5 must be ours!!!!!
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:53 PM   #9
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Noah had no issues with Hibbert one on one. It was when Noah was guarding Boozers man AND Hibbert in zone, when Noah let Hibbert get a step on him.

We should bring Boozer off the bench. I don't care about his contract, he would do more damage popping in after 6 minutes go by in the first.

Lets agree to disagree on this one about Noah. I hope youre right tho.
About Boozer, Im not sure Taj did so well either. He was a liability on offense and Im sure if Thibs really thinks Carlos is a major liability, he would sit him down like he did before. The coach is REALLY trying to win and Im sure that he is not thinking about Boozer's contract/$$$ etc but about figuring out the best strategies to win.
Great idea by Thibs to put Bogans on Granger to conserve Dengs energy in certain times, IMO
Old 04-24-2011, 11:48 PM   #10
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
Lets agree to disagree on this one about Noah. I hope youre right tho.
About Boozer, Im not sure Taj did so well either. He was a liability on offense and Im sure if Thibs really thinks Carlos is a major liability, he would sit him down like he did before. The coach is REALLY trying to win and Im sure that he is not thinking about Boozer's contract/$$$ etc but about figuring out the best strategies to win.
Great idea by Thibs to put Bogans on Granger to conserve Dengs energy in certain times, IMO

We agree to disagree a lot. Anyhow, I would start Thomas over Taj at the 4. Taj is still playing with a taped up toe.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: