Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 05-26-2011, 04:36 AM   #616
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation
Default Re: May 25, OKC Thunder vs. Dallas Mavericks GAME THREAD

Props to Dallas and their fans

long time coming hey. Dirk was amazing.
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:05 AM   #617
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

first off, cheers to dallas. i'll be rooting for ya'll in the playoffs.

second, don't know why everybody is all over OKC. most all these guys are younger than 23 and haven't even entered their prime. these guys could almost all be in college right now. they're just pups. they're one of the brightest teams in the NBA. they have issues like westbrook setting up the offense better and quicker, durant working on his handles and post-game but they are already great players. westbrook might be more of a SG but let's see how he develops over the next season. harden should be a starter, i'd reckon. i'm not sold on brooks because the offense seems confused too often and i can't place all that blame on westbrook. OKC fans should be excited about the future. as should memphis fans...i expect both those teams to make the playoffs for years to come (factoring that gasol stays).

anyway, this is the sort of thing that should make OKC stronger, just like it did for LA and dallas.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:08 AM   #618
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50inchvertical

You Seattle dudes are going to give yourselves an ulcer

ulcer was two years ago
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:17 AM   #619
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

Winning 8 of 9 games against the Lakers and OKC is pretty dam strong.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:51 PM   #620
PBJ_Time
Blue Alliance OKC Capt

PBJ_Time has an OK reputation so far

Ok, so the pain has subsided a little. I am a firm believer that a best of seven series almost ALWAYS decides the better team. This case was no different. Great series Mavs and their fans who were, for the most part, good fans. I'm looking for Dirk to get his ring. I thought he should have been MVP and this post season just illustrates why. The Mavs need to represent the West! Looking forward to next year!

Oh well, it was fun welcoming the team home, even after a difficult exit from the playoffs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMskD...layer_embedded
PBJ_Time is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: