Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 05-28-2011, 10:55 PM   #76
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: A Rant Thread

Never really a fan. He was a good player, but those knees aren't getting better. When he was at his best, he seemed extremely ball-dominant - LaMarcus Aldridge didn't really break out until Roy was sidelined - and on the Knicks that obviously won't work too well. Plus, he always seemed like he had some attitude issues. I mean, if he was cheap enough, then meh, but I'm not creaming my panties.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:10 PM   #77
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Rant Thread

I'm only thinking of him signing for the vets min, nothing more, so I know that's not reality.

But he can shoot, and for the minutes he would/could play, 20-25 max, his shot attempts would be within the offensive flow.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: