Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 06-02-2011, 07:30 PM   #1
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool
Default Jonny Flynn

http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/123008438.html

Jonny Flynn could be a Sun on draft night.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #2
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Jonny Flynn

oh geez i dont want him
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I liked him when I saw him in college and in the workouts.

I don't like Brooks, and I'd probably rather Flynn.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:01 AM   #4
livingby3's
Suns Ignite The Future

livingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputation

Nash to wolves? pls no.
livingby3's is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:20 AM   #5
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingby3's
Nash to wolves? pls no.

You people are killing me... Why not move him to make the team better? Do I think this trade is that great, no.. but who else we gonna get for him.. he's rich and professional and understands that the Suns would rather a different scenario but this is the one presented, we either hold on to him and let him walk and get the cap space or we make some moves and trade him.. Let me ask you where would you rather him go? Boston? Miami? NY? For who???? who are you gonna get back to the Suns for Nash... Garbage
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:26 PM   #6
HOV
Can barely lace up my sneakers

HOV has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
You people are killing me... Why not move him to make the team better? Do I think this trade is that great, no.. but who else we gonna get for him.. he's rich and professional and understands that the Suns would rather a different scenario but this is the one presented, we either hold on to him and let him walk and get the cap space or we make some moves and trade him.. Let me ask you where would you rather him go? Boston? Miami? NY? For who???? who are you gonna get back to the Suns for Nash... Garbage
exactly. they waited too long to trade him, but it's still better to get something now than to get nothing at all.
HOV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:30 PM   #7
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOV
exactly. they waited too long to trade him, but it's still better to get something now than to get nothing at all.

I am not whole heartedly agreeable with the last part.. I'd rather get the cap space back and rebuild responsibly and smartly like SAS and OKC then to trade just to say we traded and he didn't walk come FA time.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 01:15 AM   #8
HOV
Can barely lace up my sneakers

HOV has not been impressing people

Quote:
I am not whole heartedly agreeable with the last part.. I'd rather get the cap space back and rebuild responsibly and smartly like SAS and OKC then to trade just to say we traded and he didn't walk come FA time.
but you could always trade Nash for an expiring contract and a pick. that way, you get the cap space and a pick.
HOV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:08 AM   #9
livingby3's
Suns Ignite The Future

livingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputation

Quote:

I guess u're right. I'm a mega fan of Nash so i was a bit bitter with the talk that he might end his career with the wolves. not exactly good news for me, but i do hope the suns can make a good deal if trading Nash.
livingby3's is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: