Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 06-24-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people
Default Good draft night pick and trade

good trade, good pick- as always my number 1 hope (motiejunas) goes a couple picks before nugs pick but i like the faried pick. The guy is a rebounding machine and very likely fits in as a energy big off the bench at worst/ maybe even 1st big off the bench type. Good thing birdmans getting paid millions to do that job
--------------------------
andre miller is a better player to have than felton though esp when you factor in getting jordan hamilton as well. to bad thats at the expense of giving away jr smith that gives them a good opportunity for a rookie like hamilton.
---------------------------
be an interesting offseason. wonder where jr ends up, and if nene gets out the most. for the nugs keeping nene or unloading birdman and harrington with him if he is traded is so important
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 07:10 PM   #2
Kiarip
High School Starter

Kiarip is considered somewhat coolKiarip is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Good draft night pick and trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
good trade, good pick- as always my number 1 hope (motiejunas) goes a couple picks before nugs pick but i like the faried pick. The guy is a rebounding machine and very likely fits in as a energy big off the bench at worst/ maybe even 1st big off the bench type. Good thing birdmans getting paid millions to do that job
--------------------------
andre miller is a better player to have than felton though esp when you factor in getting jordan hamilton as well. to bad thats at the expense of giving away jr smith that gives them a good opportunity for a rookie like hamilton.
---------------------------
be an interesting offseason. wonder where jr ends up, and if nene gets out the most. for the nugs keeping nene or unloading birdman and harrington with him if he is traded is so important

So there's no chance of getting JR resigned anymore?
Kiarip is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: