Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-06-2007, 02:04 AM   #31
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation
Default Re: Favourite episodes of your favourite shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Favourite episode of anything ever was probably from Seinfeld. The episode was the one where George gets his Yankee job, by doing the opposite of his instinct at all times.

That episode is absolutely hilarious, definitely one of my favourites!

"Jerry: Chicken salad's not the opposite of tuna. Salmon is the opposite of tuna, because salmon swim against the current, while the tuna swim with it."
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 02:10 AM   #32
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

my favourite south park episode was the "Something Wall-Mart this way comes" episode. The town becomes addicted to wal-mart because of its low prices, in particular randy marsh.

Cartman: Dude, check it out! "Time Cop" on DVD. Three copies for eighteen bucks!
Kyle: Why the hell would you want three copies of the same movie?
Cartman: Because one copy is nine ninety-eight! But this way you save like twenty bucks!
Kyle: You only need one copy, retard!
Cartman: Okay, fine, dumb ass, YOU go ahead and buy one copy for nine ninety-eight!
Kyle: Okay, fine, I will! (grabs a copy) Huh, wait a minute! I don't even want ONE copy of Time Cop! (puts it back)
Cartman: Dude, you can't shop for crap.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 02:27 AM   #33
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHgaRgZCZgk
the jumball is classic lol

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woAnHUPQWMA
will owning isiah
ahaha

Last edited by jaydacris : 03-06-2007 at 02:30 AM.
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 07:04 AM   #34
Sword.Dragons
Good High School Starter

Sword.Dragons has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh
my favourite south park episode was the "Something Wall-Mart this way comes" episode. The town becomes addicted to wal-mart because of its low prices, in particular randy marsh.

Cartman: Dude, check it out! "Time Cop" on DVD. Three copies for eighteen bucks!
Kyle: Why the hell would you want three copies of the same movie?
Cartman: Because one copy is nine ninety-eight! But this way you save like twenty bucks!
Kyle: You only need one copy, retard!
Cartman: Okay, fine, dumb ass, YOU go ahead and buy one copy for nine ninety-eight!
Kyle: Okay, fine, I will! (grabs a copy) Huh, wait a minute! I don't even want ONE copy of Time Cop! (puts it back)
Cartman: Dude, you can't shop for crap.

hahaha, that one is hilarious..

I love all south park episodes, i especially like Make Love not Warcraft..the expression on the guys face when he loses is priceless.
Sword.Dragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:51 AM   #35
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

When Will and Carlton trick Jeffery into thinking he won the lottery by videotaping and old drawing and pretending it was the actual one when jeffery has the winning number... jeffery goes bonkers and start wyldin out..

Quote:
Will and Carlton were playing some stripping game with these two women. They are in their underwear and can't get out because this 7 foot black guy is there. So Will cracks the guy in the face and it doesn't phase him, so they climb out the window. The guy gets stuck and Will says "Get back inside, you're stretching the building" LMAO. Another classic moment.

Martin

the one where bruh man borrows the Walkman and its turns into a scene from New Jack City ...Also the one where Gina plays Juliett and Martin plays Homeo in a play
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:22 PM   #36
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

I love Fresh Prince, but I must say that the show went down hill fast when Lisa became a regular character, the new aunt Vivian came, and they added Nicky.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:59 AM   #37
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

The Wayans Brothers:

They did a reenactment of the TV series "Good Times" with Shawn playing J.J. and Marlon playing that ponce Michael. Funny as hell

The Wire:

When Omar was lying his ass off in court testifying against Bird (Freddro Starr), a member of the Barksdale crew about a homicide.

CSI:

The episode where some movies star is accused of killing two women in a hotel room. Grissom at his best

The Sopranos:

When Ralphie kills that stripper who claims she is pregnant by him.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 06:46 PM   #38
Derek
Good High School Starter

Derek has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
I love Fresh Prince, but I must say that the show went down hill fast when Lisa became a regular character, the new aunt Vivian came, and they added Nicky.

Vivian #1>>>>> Vivian #2
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 06:53 PM   #39
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters

Remembers the episode when Nicky goes from a newborn to 6 years old.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:59 AM   #40
Dnn111
Serious playground baller

Dnn111 has an OK reputation so far

Power Rangers
Green With Evil mini-series where Rita creates the Green Ranger to destroy the Rangers but Tommy ends up joining the Rangers.\
Dnn111 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: