Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 07:01 PM   #1
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Is 2K12 prophetic??????

OMG... So after Eric Gordon's first 5 year deal in 2012 I tried everything I could to get him back for the next contract, offering him 133 million. and guess who he signed with instead? INDIANA PACERS! His freaking hometown. I'm pissed off but also shocked. The reason it's crazy is because tons of Pacers fans lust after EJ being on the team and him and his family have hinted at someday returning to play ball in Indiana. He also grew up a Pacers fan...
Old 10-13-2011, 07:10 PM   #2
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is 2K12 prophetic??????

Wait...you offered this dude 133 million?
Old 10-13-2011, 07:19 PM   #3
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove

Remember it's like 6 seasons later man. The max contract keeps going higher and higher in 2K obviously. By next year with new CBA I'm sure 2K games will fix it. When I tried to offer him even 110 mill over 6 years.... he had 0 interest. Also don't forget he improved. Eric Gordon is like the 7th best player in the NBA with a 92 overall rating in the year 2017 in my game.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:20 PM   #4
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Not very Sterling like

But to be fair, players always ask for more than they are worth. DeAndre Jordan was asking me for almost 13 million a year and he was a 71 overall lol. Hell Bargnani wanted a max deal from me. Very unrealistic
Old 10-13-2011, 07:22 PM   #5
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Not very Sterling like

What can I say. I'm a better owner.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:23 PM   #6
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Not very Sterling like

But to be fair, players always ask for more than they are worth. DeAndre Jordan was asking me for almost 13 million a year and he was a 71 overall lol. Hell Bargnani wanted a max deal from me. Very unrealistic

YUP. 2K needs to fix that crap. DJ's rating is WAY too low man. He has low potential, low vertical AND a low overall to start at only 65. It's BS. I fixed him and he ended up being a 71 or 72 to start which is more realistic.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:31 PM   #7
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Not very Sterling like

Dude, that's a BARGAIN for greatness.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:33 PM   #8
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Dude, that's a BARGAIN for greatness.

. Yup... because Bargs is going to be a 25+ ppg scorer perennially soon according to some.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:35 PM   #9
PowerGlove
By Any Means

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
. Yup... because Bargs is going to be a 25+ ppg scorer perennially soon according to some.
Next year he's gonna be up in that MVP race. 26/7/4 on 46%
Old 10-13-2011, 07:37 PM   #10
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Next year he's gonna be up in that MVP race. 26/7/4 on 46%

Why stop there? How about 30 ppg.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #11
PowerGlove
By Any Means

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Why stop there? How about 30 ppg.
He went from 17 to 21 PPG last year, so this increase isnt completely out of the question. I dont think he will be a 30+ scorer until he gets his own shoe line.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:54 PM   #12
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
He went from 17 to 21 PPG last year, so this increase isnt completely out of the question. I dont think he will be a 30+ scorer until he gets his own shoe line.

25+ perennially for a player who I feel is mostly tapped out on potential is unrealistic. The Raptors have probably the worst roster in the league after the Bobcats so I think that's why he scores 21. Once you guys get more talent and your talent you have no improves... Bargs will be lucky to be a 17-18 ppg a year scorer.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:16 AM   #13
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No offence dude but this really didn't need another thread, posting this in one of the stickies will do fine.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread