Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 01-02-2012, 03:07 PM   #1
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Lamar Odom

is my favorite player. VERY hard to see him go. Especially to the Mavs.

Now, with that said, I have always felt that he was really limited in LA, given his role and the group of guys he was playing with and for (Kobe, Phil).
Not to say they were a direct reason why, but the role that phil had for lamar, and kobe being kobe, would really limit lamar as he tried to adapt to everyone else game.

Now, whats going on with lamar? Ive seen about two maverick games and I've been looking at box score's. Why is lamar, playing the way he's been playing?
Is he not fitting in with the group of players? coaching style? out of shape? What is it?

To be honest, I've always felt that lamar odom when playing his best is fully capable of putting up 17/12/5 on 55% shooting, EASY. It's in his nature. I think he can run the offense, he can play the 3,4,5(Not against all 5's).

Trust me, you guys will love lamar if you love a hard player who gives it his all, EVERY GAME.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:13 PM   #2
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lamar Odom

I just think he needs to find his role, and to get his head clear mentally. Every game I've been seeing slight improvement on his part so it's safe to say he just needs time to get use to the new system. 6 games is nothing, he has plenty of time.
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 05:38 AM   #3
yuankiman
Can barely lace up my sneakers

yuankiman has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lamar Odom

he will be great and imean great in due time...... but please give him playing time..... his coach got to give him trust and room to commit some mistakes and just dont substitute him as soon as he had an error.....
yuankiman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: