Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-11-2012, 05:35 PM   #16
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Selection Sunday, 3/11/2012

Well...Purdue avoided UNC in the 2nd round...to face Kansas potentially
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:38 PM   #17
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Top five seeds for each region.

South
1.) Kentucky
2.) Duke
3.) Baylor
4.) Indiana
5.) Wichita State

East
1.) Syracuse
2.) Ohio State
3.) Florida State
4.) Wisconsin
5.) Vanderbilt

Midwest
1.) North Carolina
2.) Kansas
3.) Georgetown
4.) Michigan
5.) Temple

West
1.) Michigan State
2.) Missouri
3.) Marquette
4.) Louisville
5.) New Mexico
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:40 PM   #18
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can't complain. UNC's region is littered with bubble teams.

Last edited by KG215 : 03-11-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #19
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Many people on Espn's Live chat predicted no.15 Detroit over no.2 Kansas, what do you think?
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #20
KG215
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Many people on Espn's Live chat predicted no.15 Detroit over no.2 Kansas, what do you think?

Don't think it will happen, and I know what you're trying to do, but regardless of the two-seed you didn't want to see Detroit as your first round match-up. After watching them in their conference tournament finals, they have some big-time talent for a mid-major/15 seed type team.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:50 PM   #21
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Looks like Harvard is in 2nd round already, will play Wisconsin then.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #22
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Can't complain. UNC's region is littered with bubble teams.
yeah loving it. easy road to elite 8.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:55 PM   #23
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
yeah loving it. easy road to elite 8.

Not mentioning you most likely wont have to face Kansas in elite 8, though they seem dangerous against UNC.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:01 PM   #24
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Please can someone enlight me in this, because i'm not from USA.
What is this all about? The bracket will be released today or this is just the selection of teams that will be on the bracket?
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:04 PM   #25
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Please can someone enlight me in this, because i'm not from USA.
What is this all about? The bracket will be released today or this is just the selection of teams that will be on the bracket?

Oh my I thought only Americans watch NCAA, but nvm. The bracket is completed, so yeah this is not merely a selection of teams that will be in.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #26
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Oh my I thought only Americans watch NCAA, but nvm. The bracket is completed, so yeah this is not merely a selection of teams that will be in.

LOL i watch more NCAA than NBA i guess
Oh thanks, i just catched the final thoughts but i read that the bracket would come out Monday, March 13rd so i was a little bit confused.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #27
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Edit: Nevermind, I was looking at Joe Lunardi's stupid bracket.

My friend who plays for Vermont goes up against Lamar in the play in game and then UNC. Yikes.

I'll post my thoughts on the bracket later here or on HoopsGrind.

Last edited by Grinder : 03-11-2012 at 06:20 PM.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:50 PM   #28
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
LOL i watch more NCAA than NBA i guess
Oh thanks, i just catched the final thoughts but i read that the bracket would come out Monday, March 13rd so i was a little bit confused.
here's the bracket
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: