Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-14-2012, 09:10 PM   #16
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I'm convinced

Talk about reaching to prove a point.

I wont be mean and stoop to that level. I'll just say, it's never been that serious for me homie. Racism is a primitive, ignorant mentality. Im sorry that you feel that way about my post. That's unfortunate but for the record (didnt think I needed to go on record saying this) race does not play a factor in my opinion of players.

Guess he wasnt around when I was advocating us drafting Joe Alexander and Chase Buddinger huh lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:12 PM   #17
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

There used to be another poster here who always called franchize a racist.

He had better grammar though.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:26 PM   #18
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter

And I'm mad I even entertained that BS.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:34 PM   #19
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter

Yup, he called me one too on the main board.

That bitch got banned twice, and I took alot of pride in the first banning.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:47 PM   #20
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I was laughing at idiots who thought Melo would come in and be the savior for the club. The typical "OMG, I can finally be a Knicks fan again, IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!"..

The trading for Melo is a typical Knick move.. We've seen it before in Marbury, Francis, McDyess, Curry, Z Randolph, etc... A typical ball scoring malcontent.. It's sad that the only players we have developed these past years Lee and Gallo are becoming really good players although some of you(franchize) will laugh at them since they are white but that's another story.

Wow.

Dude, thats ****ing pathetic.

You barely even posted in this section up until now, but you decide to come back to be a prick and troll other members who have different opinions.

For the record I liked David Lee, but for the money he was looking for and eventually paid, I'd rather have signed an All Star talent like Amare considering hes only a few months older.

For the record I liked Gallo, but for the money he eventually was going to be paid, I didn't think he was good enough to ever be the Face of the Franchise the way some people felt and hoped he'd become.

Just because people were fine with them leaving doesn't make them "racist".

Last edited by Rowe : 03-14-2012 at 09:49 PM.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:55 AM   #21
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
Wow.

Dude, thats ****ing pathetic.

You barely even posted in this section up until now, but you decide to come back to be a prick and troll other members who have different opinions.

For the record I liked David Lee, but for the money he was looking for and eventually paid, I'd rather have signed an All Star talent like Amare considering hes only a few months older.

For the record I liked Gallo, but for the money he eventually was going to be paid, I didn't think he was good enough to ever be the Face of the Franchise the way some people felt and hoped he'd become.

Just because people were fine with them leaving doesn't make them "racist".
I loved David Lee. He was like Oakley with skills. I just refuse to pay all that money for a guy who is just ok on defense and limited on offense. I do recall saying that I would trade Amare and Lin for Lee and Curry if GS would do it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: