Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 03-16-2012, 03:06 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default The new-look Trail Blazers set to go

The Oregonian reports:

There is a new coach, a new starting lineup and a new daunting list of concerns.

But the season must go on, so the Trail Blazers did so Friday morning at the United Center, going through their first shootaround since the roster was overhauled and coach Nate McMillan was fired.

"Our message to the guys today was to control what we can control and that's what we focused and locked in on today," interim coach Kaleb Canales said. "We have to stay in the moment and the moment is now and that's what we're focused on."

Canales will start Raymond Felton, Wesley Matthews, Nicolas Batum, LaMarcus Aldridge and Joel Przybilla against the Chicago Bulls tonight, when the Blazers play their first game without traded starters Gerald Wallace and Marcus Camby. And, if Canales has his way, the Blazers also will debut a new style.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:28 PM   #2
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: The new-look Trail Blazers set to go

Damian Lillard and Will Barton have been tearing it up in the summer league. I'm ready to see that backcourt in action.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:09 AM   #3
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.

I'm just a little concerned about relying on Meyers Leonard and Joel Freeland at the center position - would feel a little better if we brought back Pryzbilla.
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:12 PM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerjimmy
I'm just a little concerned about relying on Meyers Leonard and Joel Freeland at the center position - would feel a little better if we brought back Pryzbilla.

I would like Pryzbilla just for mentoring Leanard, but I am fine with Leanard playing most of the minutes at C. I view this as a development year.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:16 PM   #5
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Will root for Lillard.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #6
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Will root for Lillard.

I am really excited to see what the kid can do. Most of my excitement and hopes for the season rest on Lillard's shoulders.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:49 AM   #7
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.

Don't think I've been this excited about a young group of Blazers since we drafted Brandon Roy and LaMarcus Aldridge!!!!
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:53 PM   #8
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I am really excited to see what the kid can do. Most of my excitement and hopes for the season rest on Lillard's shoulders.
Don't put too much on him or he may break his back and end up like Roy.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:31 AM   #9
Mike Barrett
I airball my layups

Mike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation here

I am ready to see Damian Lillard take this league by storm along side the best rookie center in the league, Meyers Leonard. This is going to be one hell of an NBA season upon us.
Mike Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: