Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 03-14-2012, 09:57 PM   #16
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's your specialty?

My team won in a pickup game today. I hit a clutch mid-range jumper.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 03-14-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:11 AM   #17
Kiarip
High School Starter

Kiarip is considered somewhat coolKiarip is considered somewhat cool

My specialty is perimeter defense, and taking consistently low percentage lol. I'm so terrible nowadays
Kiarip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:01 AM   #18
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am gonna sleep early starting today. I'll practice 3-4 hours every morning.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:02 PM   #19
lespauldude
Can barely lace up my sneakers

lespauldude has an OK reputation so far

I'm somewhat of a point guard or at times a #2 guard. My offence used to consist of me being mid-range shooter and taking some 3's. These past couple years, my ball handling has improved and I'm utilizing my speed more to get in the paint so I can take higher percentage shots like floaters or layups. I also love running pick and rolls.

The opportunities are endless when you have legs to put your defender behind you
lespauldude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:54 AM   #20
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Post-game, passing, and defense.

Pick-up games are perimeter oriented, so I lurk around that area. However, if the opposing team's main scorer is a high or low post player, I defend them. Despite giving up several inches, I must say I'm pretty good in low block defense. I position my feet so that the ball handler can only move to the baseline. I don't allow any shots facing the rim.

Last edited by D-Wade316 : 03-22-2012 at 06:02 AM.
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:05 AM   #21
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lespauldude
I'm somewhat of a point guard or at times a #2 guard. My offence used to consist of me being mid-range shooter and taking some 3's. These past couple years, my ball handling has improved and I'm utilizing my speed more to get in the paint so I can take higher percentage shots like floaters or layups. I also love running pick and rolls.

The opportunities are endless when you have legs to put your defender behind you
Same too. I dislike isolation as the chances of scoring a bucket is low. In PnR. it gives you to choice: pass the ball to the pick setter or attack the basket yourself.
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:51 AM   #22
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

We will have a 25 and under basketball tournament in less than 2 weeks. Most of the Participants are probably between 20-25 yrs.old.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:12 AM   #23
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Tear drop Shot aka Floater is my go to moves.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 05-05-2012 at 07:15 AM.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:46 AM   #24
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation here

Catch and shoot 3's, mid-range shots usually. I try getting into the post but none of these fools I play with know how to pass in the post or know any type of screen or pick and roll.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:59 AM   #25
Brujesino
BoGawd

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Playing perimeter defense.Im very quick and shuffle my feet very well.Post defense is something i need to work on though i need more muscle.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:06 AM   #26
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

midrange jumpers
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:29 AM   #27
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Great all-around shooter, including off-the-dribble. Still working on my 3's since I played (undersized) big in HS, but I've been working on my guard skills ever since. Also, because of my experience at the 4/5, I go hard at the boards and blocks. Never scored for my team back then coz scoring wasn't my main role (was the only big :\), but I averaged like 10 boards and 2-3 blocks a game over counterparts 3-4 inches taller.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:33 PM   #28
Salazaar
In Hansen we trust!

Salazaar has not been impressing people

I'm an emulated DWade: very streaky shooter but can heat up, very good slasher and finisher at the rim, good on fastbreaks, plays excellent weak side defense. Lack of consistency from mid range is the main weakness
Salazaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:59 AM   #29
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far

I rolled my left ankle about 2 months ago landing on the side of my foot after a rebound then the same ankle about a month ago coming down on someones foot after a jump shot. I then rolled my left ankle two weeks ago making a quick cut (wearing free running shoes ). My game went from cutting, slashing and pull up jumpers to set mid-range jump shots. I have to say the rolled ankles almost improved my game.
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:43 PM   #30
mobbdeep
I brick open layups

mobbdeep has an OK reputation so far

My specialty is creating for others and making sick passes for assists.

But I can hit the jumper, and I am a great 3 point shooter.

Most people at my gym love to hog and shoot questionable hero shots but I play good fundamentals and make the right plays.
mobbdeep is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: