Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 04-01-2012, 12:16 AM   #121
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: New Jersey Nets 2011-12 Post game thread

Wallace is one tough player. Oh and it's nice to have Anthony back. Good win. 3rd straight!
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:50 PM   #122
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Great to see the guy's smiling and developing chemistry, J-Will has really improved and shaping up to be a serviceable back up.

I rather end the season on a high note than tank.

Whats up with Brooks though? He has had a tough 2nd half
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:58 AM   #123
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kobe.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:37 PM   #124
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I fell asleep at halftime. :/ Portland is next! Let's go nets!
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:50 PM   #125
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

from the good time to laugh at the misfortune of others dept we have this:

Quote:
Three years after NBA hall of famer Isiah Thomas arrived at Florida International eager to revitalize the program and his own tarnished reputation, the school acknowledged the experiment was essentially a failure.

FIU fired Thomas on Friday with two years left on his contract, culminating a tenure in which the Panthers went 26-65 and failed to win more than 11 games in any single season. FIU executive director of sports entertainment Pete Garcia released a terse statement indicating that the school has "decided to take the program in a different direction," a decision Thomas apparently found stunning.

"This is the most surprising thing that has happened to me in basketball," Thomas told ESPN.com. "(I've) never been fired before for basketball reasons. This is the first time.

"When I was in Toronto, I was trying to buy a team and I left. When I was in Indiana, Larry Bird told me that he liked what I was doing but he was closer to Rick Carlisle. The whole thing in New York was crazy. This is the first time someone told me that I was being fired for basketball reasons."

continued:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-...204420501.html
well, -no comment- since i don't want to kick a dog that's down.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 03:48 AM   #126
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Isiah was one of the best guards ever but damn he sucks as a coach/GM.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:03 AM   #127
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gerald Green is a beast. That's all I can say. He needs to be in our plans going foward as a 6th man who scores an easy 15 every night. I love his energy and he can compete for 6th man award next year with Harden if he plays like this an entire season, next season. Winning these games without a real Center shows the upside and potential the Nets have when they play hard.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:42 PM   #128
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

usually when i start to get stoked about dwight joining the nets one day, he goes and says something like this:
Quote:
Dwight Howard on Thursday again denied that he has asked the Orlando Magic front office to fire Stan Van Gundy this season, as Van Gundy asserted last week. The All-Star center did acknowledge that he has, in the past, made that suggestion when he was “upset” but ultimately return to management and back off that demand.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...y-hannah-storm
so, basically, howard is directly implying that orlando mgmt lied to SVG when it told stan that howard had asked for him to be fired. or else that SVG completely fabricated that exchange, which is pretty unlikely if true because it means stan would have been fired the next day as sure as day follows night.

i don't envy being a GM or coach at all.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: