Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 02-25-2012, 08:19 PM   #16
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Thomas Robinson is a beast.

Outside of Anthony Davis, Trob is the best prospect in D1 basketball right now. He's already capable of doing everything you need out of a 4.

The only thing he needs is consistency on his 15-20 foot jumper. He's okay right now, but give him an offseason to drill it everyday and he could become something special. He's from DC too (cough Wizards)
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:38 PM   #17
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I watched the Kansas vs Kansas State game where Robinson played just two days after his mother's funeral.

He was rough start but with a couple of hustle plays he got rolling in the 2nd half. It turned into a blow out game.

He played with heavy heart out there.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:23 PM   #18
hawksdogsbraves
Child, please

hawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat cool

Eh, undersized, already a junior. He really struggled against Anthony Davis when they matched up early in the season, I think that will become a trend against longer defenders in the NBA. I think I'd rather have Sullinger.
hawksdogsbraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:46 PM   #19
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's 6'10" in his shoes with a 7'1" wingspan. I think he's gonna be a solid big man in the NBA. The Wizards better draft this kid.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #20
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

If we aren't in position to get Davis or Barnes. T-Rob is the one I want, especially if we get Howard
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:26 AM   #21
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
Eh, undersized, already a junior. He really struggled against Anthony Davis when they matched up early in the season, I think that will become a trend against longer defenders in the NBA. I think I'd rather have Sullinger.

Sullinger's an undersized post player whose lack of elite athleticism will be exposed in the NBA . He has improved his outside shot, but still has little facing the basket in the 15 ft and in range.

Ceiling is Juwan Howard, which is a really nice career.

Tend to think he's more Kurt Thomas.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:52 PM   #22
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
Sullinger's an undersized post player whose lack of elite athleticism will be exposed in the NBA . He has improved his outside shot, but still has little facing the basket in the 15 ft and in range.

Ceiling is Juwan Howard, which is a really nice career.

Tend to think he's more Kurt Thomas.
I think you are underrating his rebounding a bit. He has a natural ability to get up there and get them, which sometimes has little to do with athleticism or length and more to do with timing and a natural intangible.

I have serious questions about his scoring ability on the next level, but I do think that he will continue to be a very good rebounder... Which is a nice thing to have and something Kurt Thomas never could provide.

Sullinger is going to be a double-double guy on the next level, imo. My biggest question is will it be 15/10 or 20/10.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:46 AM   #23
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

He's announcing today that he's entering the Draft (as expected):

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=9654
insidehoops is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: