Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-07-2012, 12:53 PM   #106
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation
Default Re: ISH Mock NFL draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
you all took my tackles so i took a de for the jets. Let me know your thoughts.
I'm not a Jet fan (Go Giants!) so I'm not complaining as much as I'm giving my opinion, but drafting Whitney Mercilus for the Jets is an epic error.

The Jets play a 3-4 Defense and Whitney is a 4-3 DE with little to no ability to play as a 3-4 OLB. On top of that he's not especially explosive and plays with more straight line speed than quickness.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:42 AM   #107
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This draft has come to a stand still. WTF?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:35 AM   #108
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people

Tannehill is a scrub. He'll be just like the other A&M scrub, the McGee kid who rides the pine for the Dallas Cowboys.

Weeden will be a starter somewhere by the end of the 2012 season.
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:55 PM   #109
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Nice to see some picks being made, maybe this thing will see the 2nd round after all..
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:13 PM   #110
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Thunder
Tannehill is a scrub. He'll be just like the other A&M scrub, the McGee kid who rides the pine for the Dallas Cowboys.

Weeden will be a starter somewhere by the end of the 2012 season.

I don't believe in Weeden either but I was stupid and didn't make the pick for the dolphins.. I wouldn't have made that tannehill pick. Would have gone with Floyd myself with that pick.

Old college QBs just don't work out in the NFL.
ballinhun8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:11 AM   #111
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

I think the Browns and especially the Patriots would be jumping with excitement if this mock was reality.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: