Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 04-15-2012, 09:28 AM   #1
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.
Default Free Agents

Just curious on what free agents you'd like the Blazers to try and sign this off season. Here are a couple I'm interested in:

PG Goran Dragic
PG Jerryd Bayless
PG Kirk Hinrich

C Chris Kaman
C Spencer Hawes
PF Troy Murphy

Of our own guys, I want to keep Hickson - he's been a pleasant surprise. Would like to bring back Batum, Pryzbilla and Thabeet.
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:17 AM   #2
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerjimmy
Just curious on what free agents you'd like the Blazers to try and sign this off season. Here are a couple I'm interested in:

PG Goran Dragic
PG Jerryd Bayless
PG Kirk Hinrich

C Chris Kaman
C Spencer Hawes
PF Troy Murphy

Of our own guys, I want to keep Hickson - he's been a pleasant surprise. Would like to bring back Batum, Pryzbilla and Thabeet.

Sign Dragic and Hawes.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:16 PM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Sign Dragic and Hawes.

Completely agree. I'd like to see us make a run at Deron Williams first though. Even if we don't get him, I'd like to see the team try for a game changer.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #4
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Completely agree. I'd like to see us make a run at Deron Williams first though. Even if we don't get him, I'd like to see the team try for a game changer.

Would love to get Derron Williams - hadn't heard anything about us being a player for him though....did read that we were supposedly interested in Eric Gordon....I've never been a big fan of his though.
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:03 PM   #5
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerjimmy
Would love to get Derron Williams - hadn't heard anything about us being a player for him though....did read that we were supposedly interested in Eric Gordon....I've never been a big fan of his though.

I've heard plenty of speculation based on the amount of money we have stored and how nicely he would fit (We'd have D-Will, Aldridge, Batum, and 2 lottery picks to move forward with). I'd love to have Eric Gordon's talents at SG, but my concern is his injuries. He is a restricted free agent, which means we'd overpay him and be crossing our fingers that he doesn't miss a ton of games again. Because of that, I'd rather spend the money on a combo of Dragic and Hawes than go for Gordon.
Old 04-23-2012, 04:07 AM   #6
Myth

Louis Williams is opting out of his final year. I wouldn't mind signing him.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: