Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 04-17-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
Lebowski
Sweden Loves the Green

Lebowski has decent reputation
Default Great city, would travel there again!

I finally got there. The "Garden". The experience was great, almost a little too much for us. At the end of the game we were exhausted from all the things that went on, besides the actual game.

But the crowd was great, really in to it. I also loved the atmosphere. We had seats on row 9. Unreal to see people live that you have only seen on TV. I wished I could have gotten Tommys autograph!

Boston was great too, loved the city. We lived on North Street just outside Quincy Market (Bostonian Hotel) so it kind of felt like somewhat in the middle. We also took the time to drive out to Provincetown to get some lobster (t'was great!). On the way there we stopped at "Whalburgers" just because, burgers was great but no real Wahlbergs in sight =(

Also a plus was the Samuel Adams "Brewery", and to be more precise, the tasting that ended the guided tour =)

I'll come back for sure!

Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Great city, would travel there again!

Glad that you enjoyed my hometown.

Was the weather nice during your visit? Boston is a great walking city, you need to stroll around and take it all in to get the full effect.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:35 PM   #3
Lebowski
Sweden Loves the Green

Lebowski has decent reputation
Default Re: Great city, would travel there again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Glad that you enjoyed my hometown.

Was the weather nice during your visit? Boston is a great walking city, you need to stroll around and take it all in to get the full effect.

Weather was nice, I came from -3 to +3 celsius to +12-15 in Boston so I was happy. I see now that you got like +25 lol, would have been nice but I wont complain.

We definitely did too little of the walking, which is not like us, in New York we used the subway once to get to the Bronx. In Boston we took the T too often. Too many things on the "to-do" list I guess =)

We did some walking in North End, Cambridge/Harvard, the area in which we lived (is North St considered downtown?) and downtown. And we loved those areas and the (different) architecture. We really loved Provincetown too, I guess that place gets a little more crowded in the summer which might make it less fun (the town and the drive there which was okay now).
Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: