Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-12-2007, 11:40 PM   #1
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far
Default Nerf Guns or laser tag?

First there were nerf guns then there was laser tag.

Which one did you like better?

To me Nerf guns were better for indoors close-combat play for sure hits and safe fun unless of course you hit an object and it falls.

Laser tag is awesome for outdoor fun and I still have my sets but havent played since elementary school.

As a kid what did you like better?
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:46 PM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nerf Guns or laser tag?

Nerf guns for me. But the Nerf weapons now just plain old suck. I remember my cousin had a bunch of them. He had the Eagle Eye one where the laser would show what target you'd hit, and that huge one with the crank that just shot rapid fire. We used to go to war with those haha
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:32 AM   #3
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

Never played with the portable laser tag sets but I always played laser tag at the official places and that was fun
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 04:28 AM   #4
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Stevie
Never played with the portable laser tag sets but I always played laser tag at the official places and that was fun

Taahaa, Yea I remember getting my @ss handed to me by my best friend like the first 3 times we went until I booked him with his little Sweater over the sensor pad technique...
Friggin prick...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:08 AM   #5
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

AK 47s are better then both :)
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:33 PM   #6
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

I went and played laser tag one time with some freinds. One of them just got out of Army basic training and laid waste to us all. It was fun though.

I think I like laser tag better.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 03:33 PM   #7
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Wicked_1 has an OK reputation so far

definately laser tag!

still the greatest was Enterteck (SP) remember those squirt guns back in the day in the early and mid 80's BEFORE they made them all florecent colors. they looked mad real! you can't beat atutomatic squirt guns!!
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: