Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-21-2012, 06:57 AM   #16
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bill Walker will be waived!!!

We should have waived Landry

Fields and Douglas are by far the biggest disappointments this season. I thought they will step up and be a little bit better this year (they were solid last year,especially Landry) but not in my worst nightmares I could have thought they would reach the epic level of suckness.

Douglas this season:
6.4 points , 1.9 rebounds , 2.1 assists in 18 minutes , 32.4% FG and 23% 3-pt

Fields since Woodson took over:
6.8 points , 4.1 rebounds , 2 assists in 25 minutes , 40.3% FG and , 19% 3-pt and 36.8% FT.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:07 AM   #17
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They waived the right guy.

Walker was never once a thought to be in the teams future going forward, and has never shown he could be a serviceable player in the NBA.

Fields just never should have changed his shot, but overall he is a decent player.

As much as people like to rip on the kid, I would like to keep him around.

With our cap situation, he won't break the bank, and I would trust he will work on his game.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:15 AM   #18
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
They waived the right guy.

Walker was never once a thought to be in the teams future going forward, and has never shown he could be a serviceable player in the NBA.

Fields just never should have changed his shot, but overall he is a decent player.

As much as people like to rip on the kid, I would like to keep him around.

With our cap situation, he won't break the bank, and I would trust he will work on his game.
I was joking about waiving Landry.
I would also keep Landry but only for the minimum. I don't think he's worth any more so that's all he would get from me.
Last year's Landry would be worth more,but not this years "no shot Landry".

He was actually one of my favorite players last year,even at the beginning of this season I was defending the guy.
But I can't defend him any more.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:25 AM   #19
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I was joking about waiving Landry.
I would also keep Landry but only for the minimum. I don't think he's worth any more so that's all he would get from me.
Last year's Landry would be worth more,but not this years "no shot Landry".

He was actually one of my favorite players last year,even at the beginning of this season I was defending the guy.
But I can't defend him any more.
Don't worry someone will offer him a pretty decent contract and he'd be a fool not to take it.

Honestly I can see him right out there with the Spurs, surrounded by guys who play the right way, all the time.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:30 AM   #20
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Don't worry someone will offer him a pretty decent contract and he'd be a fool not to take it.

Honestly I can see him right out there with the Spurs, surrounded by guys who play the right way, all the time.
How much would you offer him ? Would you match,let's say a $4 mil. offer ?
Old 04-21-2012, 08:01 AM   #21
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
How much would you offer him ? Would you match,let's say a $4 mil. offer ?
I think we're gonna lose him, because he have to sign Lin first.

But to answer your question, I wouldn't offer him anything but what I'm required to....

The QO, he then goes out and signs someone else's deal, and then we get to match that.

I can see him getting something on the lines of 3yr/12 mil, which I think is fair.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:58 PM   #22
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How the hell can someone shoot 37% from the free throw line over a 20 game period?!?!?!
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:33 AM   #23
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Knickscity hit the nail on the head. He would fit right in on the spurs. I woulndt give him more than 1 mil. Speaking of which, I think Im in the minority if ppl who wouldnt give Lin the entire MLE. He has comeback 2 earth and hes coming off of knee surgery.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: