Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-25-2012, 05:25 PM   #166
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default Re: Manning signs with the Broncos

4700/33/17 is declining from 4500/33/16 is declining from 4000/27/12?
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:41 PM   #167
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I am also saying that I think that is where his fantasy stats will be this year. I don't think he is going to be able to get back to the level he was at, and his stats were already on the decline.

Carbine already covered it but if he was declining it was a very minimal decline. He's still a 4000+/30-35 guy if he's back to 2010 form.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:37 PM   #168
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Carbine already covered it but if he was declining it was a very minimal decline. He's still a 4000+/30-35 guy if he's back to 2010 form.

Thats my bad. I was under the impression he was getting worse for the last couple of years. That will happen when you don't pay too much attention to football for a while

His neck surgery still does make me think he won't be as effective as a fantasy option.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:25 PM   #169
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Thats my bad. I was under the impression he was getting worse for the last couple of years. That will happen when you don't pay too much attention to football for a while

His neck surgery still does make me think he won't be as effective as a fantasy option.

I don't blame ya. I'm going to be hesitant on taking him, too. I'd take Brees, Rodgers, Eli, Brady, Stafford, and maybe even Schaub and Cam Newton ahead of Peyton. But, if he gets back to even his 2010 self, then you could get one hell of a bargain in the middle to later rounds of your draft.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: