Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-01-2012, 11:31 AM   #91
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What is your main problem right now?

Medical Bills. Money generally. Just a lot of unexpected expenditures at a time where we need to go away which is costing a bit of money. We'll get by (what choice is there) but that's about it.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:34 AM   #92
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
Alright I actually have a bit of a problem right now ya'll will get a kick out of this.

My girl and I want to get to that next level you know what I mean? But we never have enough time or space because her folks are so over bearing and never really let her out without constantly checking up and stuff. I mean it is what it is, it's okay. What's not okay is that my place is out of the picture for a little while too cause my moms just had surgery and it home for the next little bit. So we have nowhere to go and no privacy.

I mean... good problems, but still man. Wish I had a bigger car.

Borrow a friend's car.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:37 AM   #93
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I know what you're saying but the problem with that is that the best job I can possibly get at the moment besides the one I'm working would be minimum wage.
I've got a daughter to take care of. My current job pays really well. I don't have family who will willingly help me if I stop making as much money, and my girl can't work.

Woe is me indeed.

Thanks for the advice, though. I wish I could find a better job, but I won't be able to find one that pays just as well as this one.

Do you live in the middle of nowhere? I find that hard to believe otherwise. Go wait tables. You'll make a hell of lot more than minimum wage.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:39 AM   #94
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Borrow a friend's car.
DONT COME IN MY ROOM MOM! WE ARE JUST STUDYING. WHATS THAT SQUEAKING NOISE? THATS MY BOOKS! DONT COME IN MOM!
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:17 PM   #95
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Deciding whether to continue to work for myself (less stress, less hours, less effort, less money) or to accept a job that's been offered (more of all of the above...especially money).

I'm at a point in life where I'm basically semi-retired, but this job offer presents the opportunity to keep doing what I love and earn some nice $$$. Thought I was past the point where money was such a big motivator to me, but to earn while staying in the field I love is intriguing.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:17 PM   #96
sick_brah07
National High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
Alright I actually have a bit of a problem right now ya'll will get a kick out of this.

My girl and I want to get to that next level you know what I mean? But we never have enough time or space because her folks are so over bearing and never really let her out without constantly checking up and stuff. I mean it is what it is, it's okay. What's not okay is that my place is out of the picture for a little while too cause my moms just had surgery and it home for the next little bit. So we have nowhere to go and no privacy.

I mean... good problems, but still man. Wish I had a bigger car.

man i ****ed in a park last night

trust me there are a lot of places to get balls deep
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:18 PM   #97
sick_brah07
National High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
Deciding whether to continue to work for myself (less stress, less hours, less effort, less money) or to accept a job that's been offered (more of all of the above...especially money).

I'm at a point in life where I'm basically semi-retired, but this job offer presents the opportunity to keep doing what I love and earn some nice $$$. Thought I was past the point where money was such a big motivator to me, but to earn while staying in the field I love is intriguing.

lifestyle and less money are the way to go in my opinion

im earning more money right now but im doing about 65 hours a week give or a take a few hours and theres only so much longer i can keep it up it has drained my blood even though I actually enjoy my job
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:35 PM   #98
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I really like this young girl. I hope she's still single.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:17 AM   #99
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

dealing with my gf's past, focusing on my last class for my AA
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:24 AM   #100
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I really like this young girl. I hope she's still single.

Lebron23 will be featured on next "To Catch a Predator" episode
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:49 AM   #101
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

i have a costly poker addiction
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:53 AM   #102
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

New gf is slightly untrusting. Doesn't like that I have girl friends that I occasionally talk to on fb (thinks all fb's should be down to like the 10 or so people you know in real life and talk to on a daily basis.).
Started the A+ Certification yesterday, I know a little bit about computers. This isn't all that hard but I am still a little stressed about passing the course.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:53 AM   #103
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Girl wants to get married and have children. Marriage I'm okay with, not sure about kids right now though.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:01 AM   #104
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
dealing with my gf's past, focusing on my last class for my AA
was she some rip?
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: