Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-30-2012, 05:58 AM   #211
sick_brah07
National High School Star

Default Re: Thread for the Socially Awkward

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I'm not talking about getting girls at all...

I'm just saying some people are shittier than others.

ohh ok i thought you ment in regards to getting women
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:47 PM   #212
SlayerEnraged
Banned

Rawrzzzzz
SlayerEnraged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:49 PM   #213
detroitkid816
Great young streetballer

I could easily be king of this thread
detroitkid816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:30 AM   #214
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

A few days ago, there was this cute girl behind me that likes me, as my friends say, inviting me to sit beside her in the bleachers during a volleyball game. Instead of scooting over, I pulled her to my seat and she almost fell. She sat beside me during the game but did not even look at me, just straight to the court. After it was over, I was thinking of helping her go down like a gentleman and say sorry, but instead, I ended running to the bathroom.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:22 AM   #215
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Are some of you guys still as awkward when you are drunk?
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:45 AM   #216
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
Are some of you guys still as awkward when you are drunk?
Yes, but you can at least play that off as due to the alcohol.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:04 AM   #217
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:00 PM   #218
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Bosh is the man, only likable one on the Heat
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:55 PM   #219
Saintsfan1992
Good High School Starter

Some of yall need a Based prayer.

I still dont get how people not have friends tho.

Im at the point where I deny to hang out with people.

Mutha fuckas goin leave me alone.
Saintsfan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:15 PM   #220
CelticBaller
lite kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:04 PM   #221
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

Quote:
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:11 PM   #222
sick_brah07

Quote:

OMFG
Old 05-01-2012, 09:23 PM   #223
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Personally I don't think i'm socially awkward, I'm just a misanthropist. For all you dumb mother ****ers that never went to school or expanded your vocabulary a misanthropist is someone that just hates other human beings. I just don't like people. I mean have friends and I like bitches. I like laying the pipe you know. Like I met this mexican recently. Usually I dont like mexican girls because most of them are ghetto and I hate ghetto ass bitches they just annoy but she's not ghetto and she's fun in the sack likes it rough likes her hair pulled, she's like to be choked, that ass smacked and all that good shit righ tso yeah anyway that's beside the point and I lost my train of thought...I'm a pretty confrontational cat. You get in my face and I say...**** you. I decide my opinion on someone within the first five mins of meeting them. I either like you or hate you in those first five mins. It's decided. I can't stand crowded places because I hate strangers and all kinds of ****ing people that I don't know crowding me like the grocery store. It just bugs me. I always got a scowl on my face in a public place. I got no patience for waiting in lines and wear it on my face. Some lady even mentioned it to me at home depot one time when i had to rent a steam cleaner and this bitch guy was taking forever and was rolling my eyes and like jesus ****ing christ and when i finally made it to the front shes like "you have to have more patience for people like that" and shit lol. Anyway I don't even know where this went off track, but that bitch gets off work soon so I think I need to hit that up and see if I can get in those sugar walls and worry less about this shit.

Last edited by Smoke117 : 05-01-2012 at 09:28 PM.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:33 PM   #224
sick_brah07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
Personally I don't think i'm socially awkward, I'm just a misanthropist. For all you dumb mother ****ers that never went to school or expanded your vocabulary a misanthropist is someone that just hates other human beings. I just don't like people. I mean have friends and I like bitches. I like laying the pipe you know. Like I met this mexican recently. Usually I dont like mexican girls because most of them are ghetto and I hate ghetto ass bitches they just annoy but she's good and she's her hair pulled, she's like to be choked, that ass smacked and all that good shit rightso yeah anyway that's beside the point and I lost my train of thought...I'm a pretty confrontational cat. You get in my face and I say...**** you. I decide my opinion on someone within the first five mins of meeting them. I either like you or hate you in those first five mins. It's decided. I can't stand crowded places because I hate strangers and all kinds of ****ing people that I don't know crowding me like the grocery store. It just bugs me. I always got a scowl on my face in a public place. I got no patience for waiting in lines and war it on my face. Some lady even mentioned it to me at home depot one time when i had to rent a steam cleaner and this bitch guy was taking forever and was rolling my eyes and like jesus ****ing christ and she's like you "you have to have more patience for people like that" and shit lol. Anyway I don't even know where this went off track, but that bitch gets off work soon so I think I need to get that up and worry less about this shit.

this just made my day lol
Old 05-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #225
Saintsfan1992
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
Personally I don't think i'm socially awkward, I'm just a misanthropist. For all you Ignorant mother ****ers that never went to school or expanded your vocabulary a misanthropist is someone that just hates other human beings. I just don't like people. I mean have friends and I like bitches. I like laying the pipe you know. Like I met this mexican recently. Usually I dont like mexican girls because most of them are ghetto and I hate ghetto ass bitches they just annoy but she's not ghetto and she's fun in the sack likes it rough likes her hair pulled, she's like to be choked, that ass smacked and all that good shit righ tso yeah anyway that's beside the point and I lost my train of thought...I'm a pretty confrontational cat. You get in my face and I say...**** you. I decide my opinion on someone within the first five mins of meeting them. I either like you or hate you in those first five mins. It's decided. I can't stand crowded places because I hate strangers and all kinds of ****ing people that I don't know crowding me like the grocery store. It just bugs me. I always got a scowl on my face in a public place. I got no patience for waiting in lines and wear it on my face. Some lady even mentioned it to me at home depot one time when i had to rent a steam cleaner and this bitch guy was taking forever and was rolling my eyes and like jesus ****ing christ and when i finally made it to the front shes like "you have to have more patience for people like that" and shit lol. Anyway I don't even know where this went off track, but that bitch gets off work soon so I think I need to hit that up and see if I can get in those sugar walls and worry less about this shit.

Fixed

and that Mexican bitch probably fat.
Saintsfan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: