Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #226
iggy>
happy tanksgiving
 
iggy>'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Philly
Posts: 3,979
Default Re: **2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs**

Flyers!!!!!

Danny b f'n owns the playoffs
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:22 PM   #227
D12"Magic"
College superstar
 
D12"Magic"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: N. Jersey
Posts: 4,332
Default Re: **2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs**

Kovalchuk needs to get his shit together

We took them into OT on their home-court, stay out of the box and we can match them
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:35 PM   #228
sixerfan82
College star
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: south jersey
Posts: 4,018
Default Re: **2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs**

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Kovalchuk needs to get his shit together

We took them into OT on their home-court, stay out of the box and we can match them


It's ICE, not a court, and you also got 2 cheap goals haha
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #229
DaHeezy
College star
 
DaHeezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,017
Default Re: **2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs**

Tdot, what's the word around your end with a Luongo deal? I thought Burke and Gilles would never deal, but something's in the works.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #230
iggy>
happy tanksgiving
 
iggy>'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Philly
Posts: 3,979
Default Re: **2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs**

Kings steamrolling the blues so far


Go flyers!!!
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:06 PM   #231
D12"Magic"
College superstar
 
D12"Magic"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: N. Jersey
Posts: 4,332
Default Re: **2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs**

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
It's ICE, not a court, and you also got 2 cheap goals haha
Lol, it was a good game though, the fact that everyone like ESPN has been making it seem like the Flyer's are vastly superior to us is irritating
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:12 PM   #232
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,849
Default Re: **2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs**

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Lol, it was a good game though, the fact that everyone like ESPN has been making it seem like the Flyer's are vastly superior to us is irritating
Not vastly but better i think. It has to be troubling how easy in OT the Flyers got scoring chances.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:15 PM   #233
D12"Magic"
College superstar
 
D12"Magic"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: N. Jersey
Posts: 4,332
Default Re: **2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs**

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Not vastly but better i think. It has to be troubling how easy in OT the Flyers got scoring chances.
Well yeah, I do think they are better. Though Kovalchuk is hurt played hurt in game 1 and will miss today's game by the way what channel is Devils at Flyers on? It says NBC but their showing the world biggest loser

Last edited by D12"Magic" : 05-01-2012 at 08:18 PM.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:10 PM   #234
D12"Magic"
College superstar
 
D12"Magic"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: N. Jersey
Posts: 4,332
Default Re: **2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs**

**** Yeah, Devils win 4-1 without Kovy. We scored all four in the 3rd
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:11 PM   #235
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,849
Default Re: **2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs**

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Well yeah, I do think they are better. Though Kovalchuk is hurt played hurt in game 1 and will miss today's game by the way what channel is Devils at Flyers on? It says NBC but their showing the world biggest loser
all the games are on NBC Sports, not NBC. Don't feel bad, i can never find it quickly! And i was pretty wrong on this game.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:13 PM   #236
D12"Magic"
College superstar
 
D12"Magic"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: N. Jersey
Posts: 4,332
Default Re: **2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs**

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
all the games are on NBC Sports, not NBC. Don't feel bad, i can never find it quickly! And i was pretty wrong on this game.
Yeah, I dont think I have that channel,, though I remember seeing Game 1.
I watched a Live Stream
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:56 AM   #237
iggy>
happy tanksgiving
 
iggy>'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Philly
Posts: 3,979
Default Re: **2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs**

Rangers take it in 3rd overtime.

Rinne and the preds defense get back on track with a much needed shutout.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:17 AM   #238
DaHeezy
College star
 
DaHeezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,017
Default Re: **2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs**

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
Rangers take it in 3rd overtime.

Rinne and the preds defense get back on track with a much needed shutout.

It was all Rinne. D allowed 32 shots. Killed 8 penaties and a 5 on 3 near the end. Rinne is a stud.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:26 PM   #239
D12"Magic"
College superstar
 
D12"Magic"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: N. Jersey
Posts: 4,332
Default Re: **2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs**

Hoping for a Rangers/Devils ECF, will be a great series
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #240
EricGordon23
Good college starter
 
EricGordon23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,358
Default Re: **2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs**

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
It was all Rinne. D allowed 32 shots. Killed 8 penaties and a 5 on 3 near the end. Rinne is a stud.


Rinne is good but hes no quick
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:43 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy