Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-09-2012, 08:00 AM   #31
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Terrell Suggs tears Achilles, out for season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
I never said he was mother teresa. I never said he was or wasn't a good guy, because I don't know. I don't hang out with him. I'm not aware of how he treats his family, friends. Things that define a person much, more than how they play football or answer questions.

You can do whatever you want. It's not hurting my feelings at all. I'm just pointing out how silly you (both) are being. You do you.

Never said he was a bad guy. I called him a douche not a wifebeater or something.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:30 PM   #32
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it's silly for fans to call certain NFL players names?

you are such a superficial little twit Carbine

yes I called you a name...AND I HAVE NEVER EVEN HUNG OUT WITH YOU !!!
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:04 PM   #33
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

I'm sure if you knew what kind of family man, friend, teammate and what he does in the community nobody would be saying **** him he's a douche. Or maybe you wouldn't.

The point is you don't know.

Marvin Harrison was a quiet dude. If you judged him by what you saw in football and soundbites, you'd think he's a saint or something. Turns out he probably killed someone or was involved heavily in it.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:57 PM   #34
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And Marvin is a bad guy but he isnt a douche. Suggs is loud, obnoxious, and arrogant which makes him a douche. Its not like i accuse him of curb stompong babies and rapinng old women.

I think that stick is just a little to far up your ass right now.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:16 PM   #35
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

What's he even do that makes him a douche?

Call himself T-Sizzle? Say Ball-So-Hard university?

I find those things funny/entertaining if anything.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:56 PM   #36
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Da'Quan Bowers just tore his achilles and is now out for the season

he is not thread worthy though lol
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #37
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Da'Quan Bowers just tore his achilles and is now out for the season

he is not thread worthy though lol

Such a shame. He looked great at the end of the year last season. Get well soon!
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:26 PM   #38
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
What's he even do that makes him a douche?

Call himself T-Sizzle? Say Ball-So-Hard university?

I find those things funny/entertaining if anything.

You obviously don't get the 'luxury' of hearing many of his PR 'skills'. I don't mean the ESPN shit, the guy's an asshat. Dominant player but oh do I loathe Suggs. I loved when he dogged Skip Bayless though
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:33 PM   #39
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
You obviously don't get the 'luxury' of hearing many of his PR 'skills'. I don't mean the ESPN shit, the guy's an asshat. Dominant player but oh do I loathe Suggs. I loved when he dogged Skip Bayless though

We're not friends with him and we haven't grown up with him so we can't make a guess at his character by how he displays it on camera in front of millions. Silly us.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:37 PM   #40
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady

You're right, I don't get that luxury.

What's a story that you know of that makes him a douche?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: