Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-09-2012, 11:36 PM   #16
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: landry fields vs jr smith

i swear it feels like in all 5 games jr smith shot 3-15. am i imagining it?
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:38 PM   #17
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

JR shot 29% for the entire series
Blue&Orange is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:40 PM   #18
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
i swear it feels like in all 5 games jr smith shot 3-15. am i imagining it?

nope.
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:31 AM   #19
plUto or bUst
I hit open 5-footers

plUto or bUst has an OK reputation so far

Give me Landry Fields. Great IQ, good defensive player. Can take it to the hoop and make plays. Won't devolve into Rucker-Ball like JR.
plUto or bUst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:38 AM   #20
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Landry Fields has lots of room for improvement, and currently plays for a coach that at best keeps him on a very short leash (a noose, really). Woodson really doesn't like him, and the confidence isn't there. Good rebounder, passer, defender, scores efficiently. Just has to go back to shooting the deep ball at 40% like last year.

People used to think that JR was being constrained by George Karl, but Woodson gifting him carte blanche is a disaster. JR is what he is, even with the coach sucking his dick. And he'll never get better, because his problems aren't fixable.
pretty much. Landry may have his faults, but his overall game is much more solid than the one dimensional and streaky jr.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:55 AM   #21
knickswin
Good college starter

knickswin is a pretty well-respected posterknickswin is a pretty well-respected posterknickswin is a pretty well-respected posterknickswin is a pretty well-respected poster

landry.

god i hate j.r.

good luck to the next team that has him. maybe he'll finally decide to grow up. doubt it.

he's frustrating because he could be a good player if he were to just stick to pick and roll and playing off ball. but he takes soooooo many stupid shots. like, his favorite shot is a fade-away 22 footer. ridiculous.
knickswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:57 AM   #22
LABean
Kobe Bean

LABean has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
If I was the Knicks I would get rid of everyone on the team except Lin, Shumpert, Chandler, and Novak.
I like this idea.
Good core. Chandler and Novak.
LABean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:16 AM   #23
Trentknicks
Banned

Trentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LABean
I like this idea.
Good core. Chandler and Novak.
I cannot fathom how happy you must be today, enjoy your trolling
Melo says hi from the fishing boat
Trentknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:19 AM   #24
LABean
Kobe Bean

LABean has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentknicks
I cannot fathom how happy you must be today, enjoy your trolling
Melo says hi from the fishing boat

I've only trolled once so far.
I guess it was overwhelming.
You're a good loser, btw. Guess you're used to it?

Jk. Really, you're all right.
You and Teanett. Glad Knicks got at least one.

Oh, and Melo ain't gonna go fishing.
He's probably gonna grab a bag of chips.
LABean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:26 AM   #25
Trentknicks
Banned

Trentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LABean
I've only trolled once so far.
I guess it was overwhelming.
You're a good loser, btw. Guess you're used to it?

Jk. Really, you're all right.
You and Teanett. Glad Knicks got at least one.

Oh, and Melo ain't gonna go fishing.
He's probably gonna grab a bag of chips.
I try to be pretty reasonable, i think with a fully healthy team we would have lost 4-2. Will be good to finally get a full offseason with our core and Woodson, then we have no excuses next year.

Woody called out Melo and said he wants him to improve his conditioning, so we can only hope.

All the best with the Lakers, ill be rooting for them. Imagine a Kobe/Lebron finals.
Trentknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:39 AM   #26
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Landry Fields has lots of room for improvement, and currently plays for a coach that at best keeps him on a very short leash (a noose, really). Woodson really doesn't like him, and the confidence isn't there. Good rebounder, passer, defender, scores efficiently. Just has to go back to shooting the deep ball at 40% like last year.

People used to think that JR was being constrained by George Karl, but Woodson gifting him carte blanche is a disaster. JR is what he is, even with the coach sucking his dick. And he'll never get better, because his problems aren't fixable.
Agreed 100%. Landry needs to go back to his old shooting form.
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:15 PM   #27
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

JR can go away. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and i thank him for his effort, but he speaks like he's playing perfectly and things are just not going well. He makes the same bad mistakes every game. And last night, his woe is me twitterthon threatening to leave us over angry tweets turned me off, Is he a child? Is this his first time on the internet?

See ya JR.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: