Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-22-2012, 10:59 PM   #31
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Default Re: Yea....scratch that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
Honestly? No. I don't think he would mesh well with our roster. I also think he would really take away a lot from DRose. He wouldn't help Derrick's game and I think he would actually considerably hurt it.

Not the type of player we need the way our team is contracted and the fact that we have DRose as our franchise player.
How could he hurt Derrick's game? Wade passes the ball and defers to Lebron who handles the rock a lot. He makes big shots and plays good help defense. He rebounds. He is def. better than Bogans and Rip.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:06 PM   #32
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
How could he hurt Derrick's game? Wade passes the ball and defers to Lebron who handles the rock a lot. He makes big shots and plays good help defense. He rebounds. He is def. better than Bogans and Rip.

I just feel his presence in general would have a negative influence on Derrick. Some of it would be mental but even on the court I think there games would clash. I don't think Wade would treat Rose the same way he currently treats Lebron.

Wade is declining physically and the reasons for which this thread was started in the first place which is Wade's attitude and the type of player/person on the court he's turned into wouldn't match with how our locker room is. Don't feel like he would be welcomed into our locker room by Derrick, Deng, Noah and Co so that would go onto the court and it just wouldn't work in my opinion.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:11 AM   #33
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
You've told me more about you and your s/o then the topic man. Eliminate the fluff and show me why you think Wade is on HGH please.

Take off the blinders.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:55 AM   #34
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Take off the blinders.

Again, I don't doubt you.

Yet, they are many natural supplements you can take to get swoll and D Wade seems like a guy that works on his game and fitness a lot.

So with out PROOF or anything like it I'm not going to assume he got big by cheating. I wouldn't DOUBT it considering contemporary athletes, but I don't come from a place where you condemn someone off of superficial assessments.

With all due respect, I would think someone as educated on the subject as you would have more to say than "he has HGH jaw" and "take off the blinders."

I'm a semi-educated man. You gotta give me more to work with.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:08 AM   #35
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
I just feel his presence in general would have a negative influence on Derrick. Some of it would be mental but even on the court I think there games would clash. I don't think Wade would treat Rose the same way he currently treats Lebron.

Wade is declining physically and the reasons for which this thread was started in the first place which is Wade's attitude and the type of player/person on the court he's turned into wouldn't match with how our locker room is. Don't feel like he would be welcomed into our locker room by Derrick, Deng, Noah and Co so that would go onto the court and it just wouldn't work in my opinion.

A lot of conjecture here.

Wade adjusted his game for Shaq, then Lebron and Bosh...so why couldn't he do it here?

When Wade is on top of his game he is one of the best ever.....he held the Heat together this year and has a myriad of clutch moments under his belt (this year to boot).

He's not having his best playoffs, but neither did Derrick last year and we don't gauge Derrick off of one series do we?

Say you don't like the guy, say his attitude stinks, I can deal with that but I'm not going to sit here and agree with you talking crazy like a declining Wade doesn't shit on Rip/Brew/Korver and a lineup of:

Rose
Wade
Deng
Boozer
Noah

...Wouldn't tear the league a new asshole.

Wade is TONS better than Rip and Brew and when you make an upgrade from serviceable starter to ALL NBA your team gets better.

Again, Scottie, MJ, Rodman, Sloan, Van Lier, etc were all hot heads and had drastic personalities to boot.

I love Scottie, he's one of my favorite players ever but we all know he was a pain and not going in the game because the play was designed for Kukoc and not him was some shit even my Little League team wouldn't due to their maturity and they are 7.

But we still love Scottie don't we?

*I care who we have on the team, but not really in the sense that I'll ALWAYS be a Bull's fan over any player and that goes for MJ & Derrick, and definitely double for D Wade.

I don't think D Wade is the answer to our woes at all but if a guy with that type of talent wants to play here you let him no ?s asked.

I don't necessarily like DeMarcus Cousins either but hey, dude might be the most offensively talented young center in the league....you tell him "no" or do you give him a shot if he wants to be here?

Last edited by Go Getter : 05-24-2012 at 11:19 AM.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:30 PM   #36
Upgrayedd
High School Starter

Even though Wade acts like a bitch it would still be crazy not to take him here. Like Go Getter said he'd be a huge upgrade over Rip Hamilton and Ronnie Brewer. He would definitely put this team over the top and win a championship. Rose and Wade together would be insane.
Upgrayedd is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: