Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here
Default Apparently we are pursuing Nash and Kidd

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...In_Free_Agency

I like it. I know a lot of posters don't want Nash, but he'd instantly be the best player on the team when Rose is out, and he can create for himself and others. Having both Nash and Rose on the floor in the fourth would be amazing, and whatever he gives up on defense (which really isn't that much, he's fundamentally sound and a point guard can't realistically ruin a defense) is made up ten-fold on offense.

J-Kidd on the other hand... menh.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:36 PM   #2
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Apparently we are pursuing Nash and Kidd

I'd love it. Either one would make a lot of sense unless Nash absolutely wants to be the main focus and not take a back seat when Rose returns. In that case then go after Kidd. Sign him to a one or two year deal.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 06:03 PM   #3
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
I'd love it. Either one would make a lot of sense unless Nash absolutely wants to be the main focus and not take a back seat when Rose returns. In that case then go after Kidd. Sign him to a one or two year deal.
Nash just isn't that type of player. And even now, he's only playing 30 minutes a game. (I think) IF Nash is willing to come at a price the Bulls can offer, it'd be a steal.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:42 PM   #4
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nash would be incredible.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 09:09 PM   #5
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

My first choice would be Nash but I'd take Kidd second for sure. I'd absolutely love to see Nash though. IMO, he'd be putting up around 15 PPG and 10+ APG on the Bulls with this team as is. I'd love to see what he could do with Boozer. I think Boozer would be back to his Utah days (his good Utah days) with someone like Nash passing to him. Man... I would LOVE this. Then when Rose comes back he can come off the bench at first or play limited minutes and when he does get 100% healthy he can start and Nash can either come off the bench or move Rose over to the 2 and start Nash at point guard.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:38 PM   #6
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

**** that.

Andre Miller would be the perfect fit. Can seamlessly fit into the offense until Rose comes back and then can back up Rose/spot start if they want to give him rest.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:33 PM   #7
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
**** that.

Andre Miller would be the perfect fit. Can seamlessly fit into the offense until Rose comes back and then can back up Rose/spot start if they want to give him rest.
At (probably) the same price, you want a worse player?
Old 06-04-2012, 12:09 AM   #8
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-rose
At (probably) the same price, you want a worse player?
I disagree we're getting Nash. I think he's going for cash, which we lack. If we get Nash that's cool (he is better than Miller)and all but I really think we don't get him.

And Kidd sucks now, BAD.

Miller>>Kidd. Maybe needs more ">"
Old 06-04-2012, 10:18 AM   #9
Warners0
Kids at the park dunk on me

Warners0 has no real reputation yet.

The Trail Blazers, Nets and Raptors are "best positioned to make a credible run" at unrestricted free agent Steve Nash, sources tell ESPN's Marc Stein.
Toronto should be rather obvious considering the Canada connection with Nash, while the Nets need a backup plan if Deron Williams leaves and the Trail Blazers desperately need to find an upgrade at point guard. We have a hard time putting too much stock into this report as it only talks about franchises with cap space to spare, and that isn't going to be the only factor Nash takes into consideration. There is going to be a ton of speculation on Nash's potential landing spot until he signs, but nobody seems to know which direction he may be leaning in just yet. Nash has also been connected to Chicago recently, highlighting how much uncertainty there is surrounding where he'll land next.
Warners0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 02:44 PM   #10
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

To be honest I don't see any one of them coming here. Unless there is some more concrete information on them actually considering the Bulls I won't even talk about it.

I think Kirk Hinrich is still the top and most realistic option to fill in for Derrick until he returns.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:11 PM   #11
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I disagree we're getting Nash. I think he's going for cash, which we lack. If we get Nash that's cool (he is better than Miller)and all but I really think we don't get him.

And Kidd sucks now, BAD.

Miller>>Kidd. Maybe needs more ">"
That's the thing with Miller too though. Chances are because of cash we don't get either. But if either of them were to take the "last chance for a ring" route, I'd rather have it be Nash.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #12
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-rose
That's the thing with Miller too though. Chances are because of cash we don't get either. But if either of them were to take the "last chance for a ring" route, I'd rather have it be Nash.
Miller's already said he's ready to just sign on with a team for a ring.

"I'll keep my options open," Miller said. "At this point in my career, if I'm going to be a backup, I'm going to be a backup on a championship-caliber team. Obviously, this team is a good team that's going to get to the playoffs, but the thing is if they are committed to getting to that next level to compete for that championship."
Obviously he'd start here for awhile, but still. He can handle that.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:36 AM   #13
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Nash is most likely returning to Phoenix or signing in Toronto two places where he can make way more money than if he were to come here.

Miller I could see, but I'd rather a couple of different options before him.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:46 PM   #14
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We are unbelievably lucky this offseason to have so many qualified, veteran PGs that can be picked up for our prices/conditions.

I'm having dejavu moments of trading for iceman.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: