Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 06-02-2012, 04:33 PM   #16
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ACB Playoffs

Pablo Laso is stupid, when Rodriguez is on the court we see other team playing.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:41 PM   #17
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Fiba basketball has decent reputation

Great game so far , Velickovic is playing very good .
Fiba basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #18
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Rodriguez as been AMAZING this playoffs.
I hope Llull leaves to NBA and Rodriguez become the starting PG, he deserves.
It's going to be a good fight today, in my opinion Caja will win but i hope a Madrid-Barça final

Yeah, Llull as a point guard just isn't good. Real Madrid's coaches are stupid.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #19
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Yeah, Llull as a point guard just isn't good. Real Madrid's coaches are stupid.

He is and he always going to be an undersidez but athletic SG
Old 06-02-2012, 05:39 PM   #20
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
He is and he always going to be an undersidez but athletic SG

Real better use Rodriguez as the PG against Barca. They played way better as soon as they made that switch to put Llull off the ball alongside Carroll, with Rodriguez making the plays.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:35 PM   #21
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Did anyone see this?!?!

Marcelinho Huertas 3pt buzzer beater from almost half court for the win! What a finish of the first finals game...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:52 PM   #22
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
Did anyone see this?!?!

Marcelinho Huertas 3pt buzzer beater from almost half court for the win! What a finish of the first finals game...

What a game, WHAT A GAME !!!!
I'm a Barça fan, but my favorite player is on Real's side .. i was really excited for this match.
They were down by 15 and still make it with that prayer, wow.

European basketball as is finest
Old 06-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #23
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

**** !! I stoped watching 5 min until the end because I thought Real was going to win so I didnt see last minutes but I had found video of Huertas making that shoot . Real is better team this year and they will win this series . It was very interesting watching Navarro and Caroll playing against each other , amazing shooters .

Last edited by Fiba basketball : 06-06-2012 at 06:18 PM.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:29 AM   #24
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Llull is such an idiot. What the hell was he doing there on that last possession?
Old 06-07-2012, 11:35 AM   #25
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Quote:
Llull is such an idiot. What the hell was he doing there on that last possession?
What did he do ? And how did Barca made the comeback anyway ? They were leading by 10 when I stoped watching and it looked like they would win by more .
Old 06-07-2012, 12:07 PM   #26
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
What did he do ? And how did Barca made the comeback anyway ? They were leading by 10 when I stoped watching and it looked like they would win by more .

He decided to stand there with the ball then jack up a 3 pointer. With the amount of time left on the clock this was a horrible decision. He shot the ball with 2 left on the shot clock and there was over 5 left on the game clock. He didn't even try to drive either, which would have forced Barca to foul.

Then he didn't even try to guard Huertas after he got the ball.

Truly one of the dumbest end of game sequences by a player in many years, considering what was at stake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8GdQ09baMk

Last edited by Euroleague : 06-07-2012 at 12:10 PM.
Old 06-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #27
Maga_1

Quote:
He decided to stand there with the ball then jack up a 3 pointer. With the amount of time left on the clock this was a horrible decision. He shot the ball with 2 left on the shot clock and there was over 5 left on the game clock. He didn't even try to drive either, which would have forced Barca to foul.

Then he didn't even try to guard Huertas after he got the ball.

Truly one of the dumbest end of game sequences by a player in many years, considering what was at stake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8GdQ09baMk

100% my opinion.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:00 AM   #28
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Another huge mistake by Llull, but IMO Laso is more to blame for the loss.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:27 PM   #29
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Caroll cant miss , already scored 12
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: