Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-22-2012, 12:32 PM   #1
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Jimmy Buss Logic????

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jun...imers-20120620

Buss lives to fly in the face of logic or reason. Dad needs to step in.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:36 PM   #2
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Re: Jimmy Buss Logic????

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jun...imers-20120620

Buss lives to fly in the face of logic or reason. Dad needs to step in.

I perfer him to say this to increase Pau's value...otherwise we would be getting 50cent on 75 cents...

Man with OKC and Miami set for years to come...I would prefer us to remove the vision of twin tower...trade 1 of the 2 we have...and go to war

I dont want to revamp the whole team neither with whole sale changes unless its deron/howard coming back
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:40 PM   #3
DKLaker

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
I perfer him to say this to increase Pau's value...otherwise we would be getting 50cent on 75 cents...

Man with OKC and Miami set for years to come...I would prefer us to remove the vision of twin tower...trade 1 of the 2 we have...and go to war

I dont want to revamp the whole team neither with whole sale changes unless its deron/howard coming back

Yeah....I hear you on the 50 cents thing.......but I really don't think Jimmy is playing it for that reason. We will see.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:13 PM   #4
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Yeah....I hear you on the 50 cents thing.......but I really don't think Jimmy is playing it for that reason. We will see.

i think he is just playing or trying to poker like his dad...

remember they almost got CP3 when we had no clue...atleast not me...

so I am hoping...my hope is really to get Deron Williams ...otherwise we in big trouble....cause Bynum for howard right now is a lateral move...
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:53 PM   #5
NBA2k-Monster23
Decent playground baller

NBA2k-Monster23 has no real reputation yet.

He is playing the GM role and all they do is lie to try nit to show their hand like" Poker". Now I don't trust Buss like that I do trust Mitch and I believe the Lakers have a plan in place. I don't know if it will be for Deron which I hope or if it will be for Dwight. Now there is talk about us moving into the first round. You never know.
NBA2k-Monster23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:25 PM   #6
BØBØ
Local High School Star

BØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2k-Monster23
He is playing the GM role and all they do is lie to try nit to show their hand like" Poker". Now I don't trust Buss like that I do trust Mitch and I believe the Lakers have a plan in place. I don't know if it will be for Deron which I hope or if it will be for Dwight. Now there is talk about us moving into the first round. You never know.
If it's any consolation Mitch said the exact same thing yesterday. Lakers have always played their cards close. How many times have we heard Mitch say "we think this team is good enough to win the title" or "we're always looking to improve the team" Same old Lakerese we've heard for the last 30 years just a new voice saying it
BØBØ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: