Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2012, 11:48 PM   #16
AlonzoGOAT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,271
Default Re: Heat 2012 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
By default, the guy is a Heat fan no matter how he spins it. He wants to see Chalmers and LeBron win games and championships, doesn't he?


I think he'd be ok with a 50 pt game from chalmers and still lose
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:51 PM   #17
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare
 
El Kabong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,712
Default Re: Heat 2012 Draft

Thought you'd say f it and keep the guy, even if it does cost you double, but then again they said something about the Heat having a $40 million tax bill next year, so that's not chump change at all.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:52 PM   #18
Peteballa
Go Gators
 
Peteballa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Gainesville
Posts: 2,421
Default Re: Heat 2012 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
Why do you Heat fans not understand the rationale behind this?

Dude, I really don't know. I said it in the Draft thread, I'll reiterate it here.

Fellow Heat fans calm down. Obviously something must be very wrong with PJ3 for him to fall so far, and Moultrie would help but we don't need him. We will still get a serviceable player with the 45th as well as a future 1st rounder from Philly, which is a team that isn't going anywhere. Could be a future lottery pick.
Peteballa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:56 PM   #19
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare
 
El Kabong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,712
Default Re: Heat 2012 Draft

Doubt it'd be a lottery pick, Philly would have protected the hell out of it, no need not to, they didn't need to only protect 1-7 or something it to entice the Heat into trading him.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:19 AM   #20
KingJames99
Decent playground baller
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 336
Default Re: Heat 2012 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteballa
Dude, I really don't know. I said it in the Draft thread, I'll reiterate it here.

Fellow Heat fans calm down. Obviously something must be very wrong with PJ3 for him to fall so far, and Moultrie would help but we don't need him. We will still get a serviceable player with the 45th as well as a future 1st rounder from Philly, which is a team that isn't going anywhere. Could be a future lottery pick.

Yeah we just got our starting Center with the 45th pick Jordan Hamilton.
KingJames99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:22 AM   #21
AlonzoGOAT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,271
Default Re: Heat 2012 Draft

@chadfordinsider: 76ers will send Heat future first. Lottery protected in 2013, 14, 15. If they don't receive 1st by 15, they get a 2nd in 15 & 16 48 seconds ago
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:25 AM   #22
KingJames99
Decent playground baller
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 336
Default Re: Heat 2012 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
@chadfordinsider: 76ers will send Heat future first. Lottery protected in 2013, 14, 15. If they don't receive 1st by 15, they get a 2nd in 15 & 16 48 seconds ago

Sixers should be in the playoffs next so it will be in the 15-20 range but i still think they should just have kept Moultrie.

I wanted Kim English with the 45th but they got Justin Hamilton lol
KingJames99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:31 AM   #23
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star
 
G-train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,964
Default Re: Heat 2012 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJames99
Sixers should be in the playoffs next so it will be in the 15-20 range but i still think they should just have kept Moultrie.

I wanted Kim English with the 45th but they got Justin Hamilton lol

Havent seen Hamilton much but he can shoot well for a 5 I believe.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy