Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 06-29-2012, 03:31 PM   #1
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Vernon Macklin Likely Gone

Quote:
Vincent Ellis: No qualifying offer for PF Vernon Macklin, thus he becomes an unrestricted free agent. Still on ‪#Pistons‬ summer league team. Twitter

Vincent Ellis: #Pistons‬ are really high on Vernon, but it's a numbers game with roster likely at 14 and team can still use MLE. Still can sign him, tho. Twitter

With the roster the way it currently is, it looks very doubtful that Macklin will be a Piston next year. I really don't see any opportunities for him in the front court. You guys know what I say about 2nd rounders... the majority of them don't make it in this league. Remember the last one everybody was all excited about, Terrico White. What ever happened to him. Jerebko is one of the lucky ones. Off the top of my head he's the only 2nd rounder we've picked in a very long time that is still on the roster. If Khris Middleton and Kim English make the team I think it will be more of a money thing. 2nd rounders are very cheap and it helps with the cap. They'll probably play in the D league.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: